hospital

##; | mar 15th,, 2019.

sunny's uneasy laugh died away when she realized the boy standing next to her hospital bed didn't find her statement amusing

"i take that as you're not in a good mood." her gaze shifted from him to jeonghan, who was sitting on the couch across the room.

sighing, seungcheol curled his hands around the bedside railings. he shook his head and stared at her coldly.

"not at all," seungcheol said sternly, "why haven't you been eating properly."

sunny remained silent, not wanting to let him down. he was her leader and he was the one person she never wanted to disappoint. her gaze shifted between the two oldest people in the room.

she lied to the boy who was expecting for an answer at that very moment.

"i was concerned about the upcoming tour, but now i'm just stressed. i haven't had an opportunity to eat."

seungcheol scoffed, lowering his head and poking his tongue to his cheek. he raised his head to meet her gaze once more.

"i'll give you another chance to explain why you're not eating properly."

sunny blinked many times as she kept her gaze fixed on him. she nervously but her lower lip.

"i was on a diet, so i wasn't eating as much," she admitted.

he sighed once again, taking his hands off the the bedside rails and moving to the end of her bed. he shifted his weight to face her, one of his legs rising to rest on the mattress. he comforted her by placing one of his hands on her blanket-covered leg.

"you know how rapidly you can lose weight, sunny? why would you want to go on a diet?" he asked.

"i don't know," sunny said, shrugging her shoulders.

jeonghan interrupted their talk by coughing to get the attention of the other man. seungcheol turned around to face the one across the room.

"she knows. her manager persuaded her to go on a diet, telling sunny that she needed to be "thin" again." jeonghan's words, like seungcheol's, were tinged with rage.

sunny grinned awkwardly and embarrassedly. she didn't want to go on the diet after a few days because she had already lost a lot of weight and her manager wouldn't let her off the hook, which jeonghan also informed seungcheol about.

"they didn't let you off the diet?" seungcheol asked, surprised.

"no, i asked them so many times to end my diet and they kept telling me no!" sunny shook her head.

following her statements, the room fell silent. seungcheol was enraged at her managers and planned to confront them later. he would never allow any management to handle his youngest member in such manner.

the door to the hospital room squeaked loudly, making it impossible to focus. their attention was drawn to the boy who burst into the room.

jun came to a halt when he noticed everyone was staring at him. he hadn't intended to enter the room as quickly as he did, but he was here now and that was all that mattered.

he came to visit after learning that visitors could come in during the mornings. he asked if she was okay and feeling better and she responds with a nod and a thumbs up.

"i'm relieved you're feeling better."