THIS is high school? Chapter 3

Chapter 3!!!xDDD

I woke up the next morning, wide awake. That must be hinting something because I never, and I mean NEVER, wake up in the morning all by myself. I'm not a morning person, everyone knew that. Even my tuition was in the afternoon because of me. I slouched and dragged myself to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and as I was brushing my teeth, I realized my eyes were bloodshot.

Way to ruin the mood today.

I took the first outfit I could find and it was a strapless yellow sundress that stops at mid-thigh and it fit my body perfectly. Mom must have bought it for me. my parents are rarely home as they have to travel all around the world, but when they're home they make us feel like the luckiest teenagers alive.

I walked down the hallway to the dining room, passing the family pictures that we take every year. I have a big family, because both my parents came from huge families so therefore, I have 23 cousins. We don't see each other much so every 7th May we would travel to Minnesota to visit Granny.

My closest cousin would be Caitlyn. Caitlyn is really cold when you first meet her but when you get closer to her, she'll trust you completely, and cheer you up when you're down. Caitlyn has auburn hair and grey eyes, and she could get any guy to fall down on his knees to worship her. She would always call me on a Saturday night and talk about her week in school, where all the drama happens.

"Who is it?" A voice came from the kitchen.

"It's me!" I said loudly.

The kitchen door opened and Eve came out. Eve was now in her fifties and she's our housekeeper, she took care of me since I was 6. Eve basically kept the house spotless and babysit us when our parents aren't home.

"Becca? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you still be sleeping?" She asked curiously.

"I don't even know the answer for that, Eve." I sighed. "Could you prepare some Bacon&Eggs for me please?"

"Sure honey, why don't you watch the TV and I'll go cook it?" She smiled as she went back to the kitchen.

I nodded and went to lounge on the couch. After switching the channels countless times, I finally settled on "Family Guy".

After somewhere around 10 minutes, the kitchen door opened again and Eve shouted, "BECCA!"

I groaned and went to collect my food. "Thanks Eve!" I was about to go back to the living room when suddenly the phone rang.

"I'll get it!" I shouted.

I ran to my room and said,breathless."Hello?"

"Becca?" Caitlyn sobbed.

"Cait?! What's wrong?" I said, alarmed.

"He broke up with me." She sobbed.

"HOW?" I said loudly.

"He ignored my calls, and when I went to visit him, he was, h-he was-"She choked.

"It's okay Cait. He wasn't the one." I said gently.

"He said he loved me." She cried.

"Well that's because he just wanted to get in your pants," I said, "Did he?"

She didn't answer and just kept crying.

"Oh gosh Cait...," I murmured. "I'm coming over right now."

"NO! Don't!" she cried. "I-I'll call you back okay?"

"Okay...Take care." and I hung up.

Damn...this is why I love being home-schooled, I thought, no drama. I looked at the clock and it was 15 minutes since I took my food.

"Shit!" I quickly ran to the living room to eat my Bacon&Eggs and watch my show, only to find Riley with his high-ego friends.

AND.THEY.CHANGED.THE.CHANNEL.

The minute I went in all eyes snapped to me. I looked at the TV and they were watching "90210". Urghh. I walked in front of them and picked up the remote that was on the table.

"Wow, wardrobe malfunction much?" Stacy said. Stacy...That name could piss me off by just saying it. Stacy was the "IT" girl in their school. She was a pretty blonde but other than her eyes, everything about her was fake. The first time I saw her was when I was 14. I got out of my room to have some snacks but Miss I'm-so-perfect was sitting on the counter sucking face with my brother. Stacy always wanted to make my life a living hell. Unfortunately, she has an on-and-off relationship with Riley.

I ignored her and walked to my favourite spot which was the red beanbag

While I was about to sit down, I saw that a pretty blonde already took my spot.

"Move." I growled.

The blonde quickly scattered away.

My mind finally registered and I did a double take of her face.

"Victoria?" I asked, curious.

She nodded quickly and went to sit on the floor.

Hmm... I guess she just joined them.

I instantly felt guilty and opened my mouth to say "It's okay" but Stacy interrupted.

"Woah,girl! You're supposed to talk back. Don't you know anything?" Stacy sneered.

"Sorry! Sorry Stacy..." She murmured.

"Better be."Stacy sneered.

I threw myself down on the beanbag and changed the channel back.

"HEY!" everyone shouted.

I gave them the finger and continued watching the show.

"Well someone's in a bad mood today." Stacy muttered.

Halfway when we were watching the show, I realized Riley didn't make any remarks. He usually makes snotty remarks and join Stacy to annoy me. But overall, he still loves me.

I turned to Riley and he was staring at me.

I gave him a confused expression and he gave me a worried expression.

Like as if he was waiting for me to explode or something.

I smiled and mouthed, "I'm alright."

"Hey Reby," Stacy said in a sweet voice. "Are you prepared for high school which is after this weekend?"

"Can't wait." I said sarcastically.

Gosh...I am so dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE!

I'm so so so sorry for the damn late upload! I just finished my End of year exams.

I'll try to post the next part asap.(:

Thank you for reading!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT.

Love,

Chloe;D