The Fault In Our Stars...

"Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars brilliantly explores the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love"

Okay so this is one of my favorite books, but not because it's about cancer or because it's a sad history but because it's one of those opening eyes stories; I mean, we always complain so much about stupid stuff (if we look good today, if we have a beautiful hair day, if we are too fat or too thin, if we have a boyfriend or not) WE COMPLAIN SO FUCKING MUCH ABOUT EVERYTHING and then you read about this people that actually have something to complain about, like Hazel, Augustus and Isaac and they just try to see the good side of a bad life, they accept the fact that they are going to die, or become blind just forever or until someone create robot eyes and try to be happy with it! So my thing is, IF THEY CAN ACCEPT THAT AND LIVE WITH THAT, We can accept that we have a bad hair day, or divorced parents or anything because it's nothing in comparison of knowing that you are gonna die when you are only 16 years old...

ABOUT THE STORY...

Througout the book you can see how Hazel it's worried but not because of her cancer, but because of the fact that her parents are going to loose their only daughter, her mother in the other side is worried because she thinks that Hazel is depressed so she sends her to a Support Group. At the beginning Hazel hates it but that's until she meets the hottie Augustus Waters, a guy who lost one leg because of Osteosarcoma and now is cancer free enjoying his life with his best friend Isaac Waters.

So in the story we can read how they fall in love with each other and have such a beautiful time together, they even go to Amsterdam to meet Hazel's favorite writer(who is such a dick) until.....PLOT TWIST...In Amsterdam Augustus reveals that he has Metastasis, and that his entired body is made of cancer.

From this moment their lifes changes completely...Augustus died like 2...or 3 weeks after I'm not sure... AND WE ALL CRY AND CRY AND CRY...

5 stars! Soooooo goood!

QUOTES!

"Perhaps Okay will be our Always"

"Some Infinities are bigger than other Infinities"

"You gave me a forever within a numbered days"