Chapter 14- Tears and Ice Cream

For Trinity ❤️
---Meghan's Pov---

I watched as someone walked up to my porch. I saw the lilac hair and knew it was Mikey. I smiled and went to meet him. The worries of dying leaving my mind. I stepped up and walked up to him. I flashed a quick smile at him as he walked before the porch light. As soon as I saw his face I felt my heart drop into my stomach. He looked broken. It almost looked like he'd been crying. His eyes looked heavy with pain and my heart ached for him to feel better.

"Mikey." I whispered slowly not wanting to be too loud. He looked so hurt.

"It's no-I just----." He started and then began sobbing madly. I grabbed his hand and walked him inside. Luke was already in his room and Liz was out. So, I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Don't cry okay, you're gonna make me cry and then it'll get ugly cause I'm not a pretty crier. I look worse than Kim Kardashian. I tell him and he lets out a crying laugh.

I let him go and sit him on the living room couch and went into the kitchen. I knew that there was one cure for Michael's crying he needed ice cream and cookies. So, I grabbed a tub of vanilla ice cream, 2 spoons, and a package of cookies and a HUGE jar of Nutella. I walked back into the living room balancing the food in my arms. Michael had stopped crying and was just sniffing. I set the stuff on the couch and gave Michael's another huge hug. Honestly compared to him I was very small. He was tall and lanky and I was honestly really short like 5'2'' short. And we sat there arms around each other for a few minutes. He pulled back his arms and I sat back up.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"No problem, now what's wrong?" I asked, I guess my softer side was coming out cause I usually wasn't this nice to anyone. I guess Mikey really was my friend.

"Well I went for a walk in a park I used to go to and I saw a girl with pink hair. So, I went see if it was Cat and it was so I went to Talk to her a-an--and she was making out with some some guy. And she said that...she said-" He stopped because he had started to cry again.

"Hey, hey it's okay. The same thing happened to me and I promise it gets better. I mean it broke me but not beyond repair and that's okay. Because that means that you'll get better. Probably a lot quicker than me. So, for now cry and be sad but at school on Monday you best be better cause we can't let Cat see you like this." I told him and he let out one of those crying laughs that just makes you smile.

"Thanks Meggy." He told me pulling me in for another hug.

"Anytime Mikey." I told him. "Well, you need to go cry and grieve so Imma go but you can sleep on the couch if you want." I told him bluntly standing up. There has been way too many emotions in my life for now.

"No please don't leave me." He spoke softly his voice cracking slightly.

"Okay but can I put on pjs and wanna just sleep in my room?" I asked he nodded and we headed up to my room. I grabbed a huge t-shirt an handed it to Michael. Then I found a pair of Luke's pj pants that I may have stolen. Or they could have just ended up in my laundry on accident.

"Now go change." I told him and he walked to the bathroom. I quickly changed into a tank top and spanks. I slipped off all my bracelets. I got into bed and Michael walked into the room.

"If Harry saw us he would beat me up." Michael said as he laid down on the floor.

"You know you can sleep in my bed." I told him. He stood up and crawled into bed next to me. A few minutes later the lights were on and Michael and I were playing Call of Duty Black Ops. I was kicking butt.

"Ha take that Mikey." I yell as I kill him again. We played into the wee hours of the morning when I think I fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed. I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL CANT CUT. CAUSE IT IS BAD AND STUPID AND THERE ARE OTHER THINGS OUT THERE YOU CAN DO AND YOU CAN TALK TO ME AND I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! LOVE MEGHAN. (IM NOT TURNING CAPS LOCK OFF!!!)(IDK WHY I HAVE RANDOM MOMENT OF I LOVE YOU ALL WHATEVER IDK I DO WHAT I WANT IM PUNK ROCK.)