CLOSURE

CLOSURE:

This is the 3rd installment to the Universal Gang Series

This revolves around one of the best friends of the girl in Love Untold and the other girl in the Memories of Yesterday series.

Also, this is a story of a girl and a boy having a relationship with each other but things got complicated.

SYNOPSIS:

Isabelle Christine Mache 's life rotated into a 180 degrees flip after she fell inlove with one of her friends.

Lucky her though that things did not become complicated and her feelings were returned. 

Here's what happened:

He asked her out , she  said yes and as they were just starting their relationship when things started crashing. Problems arised from the start and the line between trust and jealousy seem to be shading their eyes  from reality. 

In the end, both heartbroken and not completely over from each other, they broke up.

A month after:

I did tell you they're not over each other right? Well , its still true and these two opposite genders choose to take a tough road , filled with misunderstandings ,problems and numerous lessons and firsts for the both of them. 

Seems like Fate wants to teach Isabelle what love and jealousy really is in the hard way .

While Rick Heinders on the other hand, seems to be having a problem himself in coming to terms with Fate and Love.

Will they be able to over come the problems that lie ahead? Will they be able to completely understand the lessons that fate would be teaching them and the final question is , will they end up together?

It may seem like a cliche story but it isnt for their love is a unique kind of love that may have bloomed from a budding romance but still  , they still need the one thing that every relationship has, CLOSURE.

SNEAK PEEK TO FOLLOW WHEN IT IS COMING SOON. THIS WOULD PROBABLY BE oUT BY NEXT YEAR APRIL OR MAY .

GENRE: ROMANCE, HUMOR

Copyrights 2014. All Rights Reserved .

author'sNOTE:

This is the 3rd installment to the UniversalGang Series wherein this story revolves around Isabelle and Rick whom were big  major characters in both the STORY OF US and LOVE UNTOLD. Especially Isabelle. 

This is a story of love ,friendship,breakup,heartbreaks and a story of discovering the truths in lies and the lies in truths. 

I created these two characters based on the characteristics of two people close to me but do not worry for this is an original story taht has no basis in real life.

STATUS: SOON TO BE PUBLISHED <---- means later than COMING SOON

STARTED: NOT  YET

ENDED: NOT YET