"Wait!" Hani turn around and look at Mina, waiting for her explaination. 

"You are friends with D.O, right?" Hani nods and mutter a low 'yes'. Mina smile and added "I like D.O a lot..since the day I entered the school. But I'm not that close to him yet..and a lot of girls always give me dirty looks. So, I would like to talk to you about him later on when we have the chance, alright?" Mina ask while smiling excitedly. Hani is a bit taken back by Mina's sudden confession about her liking towards the boy that Hani care the most. Hani don't know what to do but she nods because she have a feeling that this girl will not let her go until Hani agree to her. Mina squels happily. Hani take a step back, "I need to..uhh go now. See you tomorrow, Mina". Mina bid her good bye and went out to look for D.O. Apparently, D.O wants to take Mina out to the bubble tea shop today.

Hani sighs and walk to the school gate.

"Why so sad, Princess Hani?" Hani stop her track and saw Chen standing in front of her with Luhan and Xiumin. 

"Nothing.." Hani said. Luhan, Xiumin and Chen look at each other. They saw the look in your eyes.

"You must be lonely since D.O said he have something to do and Baekhyun have to go to his hapkido practice. Come on, lets go have fun with us!"

And with that, Hani let herself dragged by the boys. She need to have some fun anyways, so why not? After 5 minutes, they arrived at a cafe. They are seated near the window. Hani look outside the window, looking at nothing in particular. Just wandering her eyes.

"So, Hani. What are you thinking? Gurl, you look disturbed since the moment we saw you just now!" Chen said, eyes showing worries. He let his troll side off just for now. While Luhan and Xiumin look at Hani, waiting for her explaination. Hani sighs and just tell them whatever that has been bothering her mind since this morning.

"Mina, huh? That girl is normal. Normal. Nothing much to talk about her. Nu-uh" Chen said, finger sassily wiggling in front of Hani, Xiumin and Luhan. Xiumin smack the back of Chen's head "Enough with your sassiness. Thats why I told you not to spend much time with Baekhyun!" Hani look at Xiumin questioningly. Baekhyun is sassy? Hani though. Luhan look at Hani. "Oh, Hani. You haven't meet sassy Baekhyun yet. He is not sassy when you are around though. He is worst than girls!" Luhan said, face cringing. Hani laugh. Her laugh made Xiumin, Chen and Luhan laugh along too. Baekhyun is sassy? I would love to see this version of Baekhyun! xD Hani thought while laughing. 

"I don't know that he can be sassy!" Hani smile and thought of the sweet, kind and childish Baekhyun that she have been around with. Chen laugh and take a sip of his drink. Xiumin and Luhan look at Hani. Hani is smiling and laughing. They smile, knowing that they make Hani's mood a bit cheerful than it were an hour ago.

"I think Baekhyun is finished with his hapkido class by now. Lets call him and ask him to join us! He will not say 'no' to this one because Hani is here hehehe" Chen said and dial Baekhyun's number.

"hello? Its Chenchen here! Come to xxx cafe faster and join our little convo! Hani is with us and i won't accept any 'no' from you!" Chen said as soon as Baekhyun is on the line. Chen press the red button, not giving Baekhyun even a second to voice his protest or whatever.