September 19 = Becoming godly in this world

Matthew 18:3 NIV

And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

What does this bible verse mean? This means that we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven if we don't change.

How do you change? You may ask. We first change by the 1st step: The ABC Salvation Rule. Some of you may have heard of this and some of you haven't. To pass the 1st step, you will need to:

A- Acknowledge that you are a sinner. Romans 3:23

B- Believe that Jesus is the Son of God and died for your sins. 1Corinthians 15:3b, Romans 5:8

C- Confess that you are a sinner and accept Jesus into your heart. Romans 10:9-10

Some of you are like I already know and have accepted him. But the question is have you truly accepted him? That means you have not sinned. Sin is so easy to commit. Ex. Lying, stealing, gossiping and so on.

If you want to acknowledge Jesus Christ into your life, say this short prayer:

"Lord, I acknowledge that i am a sinner. I know that you died on the cross and that you are the Son of God. I believe in you. Lord, please come into my heart. I surrender all to you."

When you say this and you truly mean this, you now have Jesus. Jesus lives inside of you so let it be that way. Don't SIN.

Secondly, go to a christian book store and get a bible. A good bible. Don't go to Walmart or a grocery store to get one because those bibles are fake. I like using NIV and NLT versions.

Thirdly, trash any clothes that exposes your body. Because in 1 Corinthians 6:19 NIV

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own" it states so.

You then have to put your life to his word. I would rather have no friends than have a friend. Always listen to godly music at all times (Britt Nicole, Jamie Grace, Toby Mac, Hillsong Young and Free etc). Read Christian books. Pretty much, surround yourself with everything godly.

Some of you may be wondering.........but this world is tempting? That is a whole other chapter.

I hoped you guys loved this devotion. It was pretty long, I know. If you gave your life to Christ, pls comment down below that you did so that I can pray for you. Love you guys, bye.