Different Forms of Punishment

Start from the beginning

"I...I won't blame you." My eyes widen, astonished by Manny's words.

"I know we all pushed you too far, so...I won't blame you. I care about you Pitch, like you were my own son. You are a guardian, it's time you find the reason why. Think about it."

And then...he disappeared, the warmth of his hand fading from the back of my neck. The warmth of...a caring father.

❄ Elsa's P.O.V ❄

(I must warn you now, things are going to get...steamy.)

"J-Jack w-what are you doing?" I said as my back hit my bedroom wall.

"I told you Elsa..." he paused as he slowly stalked me. Walking like a predator getting closer and closer to his prey, me. "This...is your punishment."

Weeks have pass since we had returned to the North Pole and well...during those weeks Jack has forgotten to...punish me. The reason why I'm getting punishment is because when we came back I threw snowballs in his face and tried to run. He had forgotten after we went to say hi to Sandy, North, and Bunny. Tooth had came back to North Pole, so we had talked to her, asking her where she's been, how she's been doing, stuff like that. But because we had done all that, Jack had totally forgotten my "punishment" until...today.

"N-now J-Jack, l-let's not do anything reckless. Alright?" I begged as I held my hands out in front of me as I coward into the wall.

"But Elsa, my dear..." He smirked as he slammed his hands on each side of my head. Trapping me as I stared into his mischievous gaze. He slowly and utterly placed his mouth near my ear, his hot breath tingled my ear, sending chills up my spine.

"...Reckless is my middle name," He whispered seductively in my ear, licking it making me tremble from the feel of it.

He bit my ear lope softly, making a moan escape my lips. I squeezed my eyes tightly and bit my lower lip, trying to keep myself from trembling. He seductively and slowly stroked his lips down my jaw line to my neck, licking and nibbling my skin as he pleased. I bit my lower lip tighter, trying to contain the moans and gasps I wanted to release. He looked at me and smiled at seeing how flustered I was, I'm pretty sure my face was bright red. My heart was pounding as I opened my eyes to look at him, my breath was already heavy as my body became warm. He smirked as his eyes burned with mischievous. He placed his hand on my cheek, stroking his thumb softly against my lower lip, making my lips part.

"Come on Elsa, let me hear how much your enjoying this," he placed his hands on my waist, squeezing my side's tightly.

"Let me hear you," He whispered seductively as he softly stroke his lips on mine. Making me crazy as my body flared up in fire. I moved forward to catch them, wanting to taste those sweet seductive lips of his, but he pulled them away, teasing me. He chuckled as he stroked his lips on mine again, I moved to catch him, but he pulled them away, playing with me. He stroked his lips on mine again, I went to catch them and again he pulled them away. I was getting frustrated as he licked my lips, making a moan escape from my mouth. That's it, I had it! I reached to wrap my arms around his neck, wanting to pull his lips to me. I was so close, but then Jack grabbed my wrist, pinning them up against my head. I looked at him as he grinned at me, he pressed his body against mine, pushing my back into the wall.

"This is your punishment, no touchy," He said in a cocky yet seductive voice. I glared at him, he grinned and he swiftly buried his face back in my neck, sucking and nibbling at my skin. I gasped as I went weak in the knees, good thing I was leaning against the wall or I would of fell. He moved down to my neck to my collar bone, leaving a trail of wet kisses against my skin. I moaned as he seductively stroked his hands down my body to the bottom of the shirt. Blush crept on my face Jack's hands went under my shirt, his thumbs rubbing circles my stomach. I shivered under his seductive touch, he then...slowly, seductively, began to move my shirt up, stroking his hands against my sides as he stopped at my chest. The tips of his fingers just brushing the bottom of my bra. He licked his lips seductively as he stared at my stomach, I swallowed as my nerves crept over me. Then...without knowing...he began to kiss my stomach, licking and nibbling my skin as he moved down, closer and closer to the top of my jeans.