Wu: (Struggling) I didn't come to stop you. I came to warn you. To tell you-your son's in danger! Aah!

Garmadon: Lloyd? (He pulls Wu out of the Mud Monsters.) What has Lloyd gotten himself into?

Wu: He has opened a can of worms I fear I will never be able to close.

Garmadon: You mean we will never be able to close. Get up. You can tell me more later. First, we need to return home. How did you find me?

Wu: Traveler's Tea. But I used it all and now have no way back.

Garmadon: There is only one way to return to Ninjago. But to get there, we must pass through the Mountain of Madness and it is a long and dangerous road ahead.

Wu: I wouldn't have it any other way.

Garmadon: We should leave. Before it really gets dark.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

(The Serpentine dig their way aboveground just outside of Mega Monster Amusement Park.)

Skales: This is it, Pythor. The map leads us here. The first Fangblade. (He points to the park.) Maybe it's better to wait until dark, so we don't attract any unwanted attention from the Ninja or Samurai.

Pythor: Oh, I have a feeling we'll fit right in.

(A kid runs away and screams.)

Employee: Hey, don't go.

Man: Excuse me. Would you mind if my family takes a picture with you?

Woman: Your costume is so authentic.

Pythor: Of course. Welcome to-to, uh (He looks at a sign.) Mega Monster Amusement Park!

Skales: Say cheese.

All: Cheese!

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

(At the Destiny's Bounty, Jay is getting ready for the date.) Did I ever tell you I was the first one to learn Spinjitzu? No, I mean, uh, I invented Spinjitzu. Yeah, that's it. And i invented a few other moves, like the karate double chop. Hyah! (He looks at his hand, which has formed scales.) No! No, no, no. The prick from the Fangpyre fang! Oh, no. This isn't happening. No, it's nothing. It's just a rash. It'll probably just go away. You're gonna do great, Jay. This is your chance to shine. Hehe. (He goes to the bridge wearing gloves.)

Cole: Whoa, where are you going, Mr. Fancy?

Jay: Didn't you hear? I'm taking Nya to a nice restaurant. A really nice restaurant.

Harper: (to Cole, casually suggesting) Ooh, a date. Sounds enjoyable!

Cole: Hehe... Maybe. But not today. We still have unfinished business.

Kai: You might wanna change your plans. The bridge just picked up evidence of Serpentine activity over at Mega Monster Amusement Park. (The monitor shows a photo of Serpentine in the park.l

Jay: Hey, that's Pythor.

Zane: Pythor would not be there for fun. We believe a Fangblade may be buried underneath the park.

Harper: Who the hell would build an amusement park right over a fangblade?

Jay: We can't let them get it! Oh, but my date...