Loss in Love

"Love, mahal na mahal kita sobra" I whispered at hinalikan siya sa noo.Seeing her sleeping beside me feels heaven to me.

I was busy preparing dinner for us nang naramdaman ko ang pagyakap niya sa likuran ko,I can't help but smile I faced her and hugged her back,she quickly cupped my face at binigyan ako ng mumunting halik. She's the sweetest"Love gutom nako!" she whined with her pouty lips"5 mins Love matatapos nato" I said "Pero kung gusto mo, ako muna ang kainin mo" I suggested teasingly and smirked"Love?"she called me using her seductive voice"Yes?" my palm already touches her face ready to give her a kiss "Aww!" sigaw ko ng sapakin niya ko well yeah luckily my Love is a taekwando black belter"Yan! Bagay sayo yan! Anlandi mo kaya!" she said at humagikgik saka tumakbo palayo "Ah ganon?" sabi ko at hinabol siya and when I finally got her I kiss her like this would be the last time we'll do this, This feeling gives me contentment in life, I have nothing to ask for, She's more than enough, our kiss deepen my hands touches every part of her,"L-love"she moaned I opened my eyes,surprisingly I saw her looking at me already,I bit her lower lip"You naughty" she grinned"uh-huh" I carry her bridal style and went to my room I laid her on bed Now, I'm on top of her she's smiling playfully oh God! I can't imagine life with out this girl I thought as I started kissing her again a slow passionate kiss and she responded,her hands caressing my back,our kiss deepen as she let my tounge thrust with hers, I cupped her breast inside her dress that causes her to moan"You like it?" I asked in a husky voice"Love!"she exclaimed"what?" I replied teasingly and looked intently into her eyes she blushed and get a pillow to covered her face"Ugh! J-just continue" she retorted and I chuckled I removed the pillow on her face she's still blushing with her eyes closed hay Love how can I get enough of you huh?I asked myself I just close my eyes too and kissed her lips down to her jawline then to her collarbones she moaned in pleasure "mmmm" my hand went inside her dress and unclasp her brassier, she's taking off my shirt,i felt my arousal when massaging her breast,I found my hands touching her core"I Love you Love...so much" I uttered between our kisses "I Love you more" she whispered as my finger went in and out"mmm" she moaned once again"Love" I said as I opened my eyes"You want us to do this?" I asked worriedly she nodded"Yes,Own me Love,mark me as yours"she answered with out any hesitation I kissed her again and so I did.

-----

-------

A/N

First time ko pong gumawa ng BS so yeah sorry if it's lame.xD

------

Bzzt Bzzt...

"Ahh" I yawn as I forcely open my eyes ng narinig kong nag ri-ring ang phone ko at kinuha sa side table para sagutin I didn't bother to look who's the caller

"Hey" I said as I answered the call

"N-niel" I heard a sobbed on the other line that's awaken me.

"Jem? Bakit? Umiiyak ka ba? I asked worriedly

"Niel s-si Hya n-naaksidente,w-wala na sya dead on arrival" she explained I calmed myself

"Jem di magandang biro yan!"sagot ko"Ano ka ba naman magkasama pa kami kagabi hinatid ko pa siya sa kanila" patuloy ko

"Niel k-kanina lang while she's on her way to school nabangga y-yung kotse nila a-and it was totally wrecked even manong andy d-died" she said crying.Nabitawan ko ang phone ko I feel like cold water flushed all over me,naramdaman ko nalang na naguunahan ang luha ko sa pag bagsak No, No Love! This can't be happening! I screamed

"Jem! Jem! Where is she?! Tanong ko sa best friend niya na naabutan kong mugtong mugto ang mga mata" Nasa morgue na siya Niel" aniya ng umiiyak dali dali akong pumunta and there,I saw tita May and tito Martin crying,Literally huminto ang mundo ko seeing my everything Lifeless,Ayaw kong maniwala, hindi,paniginip lang to hindi to nangyayari,hindi patay si Hyacynth! I said myself as my tears fell on my face I touched her face "Love? Napagod ka kagabi no? Kaya ba tulog ka pa? I kidded"Love naman anong oras na oh! Wake up na Love magdi-date pa tayo mamaya di ba? I told her crying hinawakan ako sa balikat ni tito while tita caressing my back"Anak maybe Hya's died but she'll never leaves us" ani ni tita at patuloy din sa pag iyak"No tita, Hindi ko po matatanggap hindi ngayon! Hindi bukas! hindi kahit kelan, sabi ko at pinunasan ng marahas ang luha ko"Tita we promised Tita! i said with a broken voice "Magpapakasal pa kame!"We promised! She promised me! dag dag ko pa"She promised her forever with me"pahina ng pahina kong tugon and hugged her cold body"Love mahal na mahal kita sobra sobra my better half" I said between sobs and kissed her on her forehead for the last time.