Kaichou wa Maid-sama (Romance Recommendation)

Status:Complete

Date Released: 2010

Genre: Romance, Comedy, School, Shoujo

Episodes: 27 episodes

Summary: This story revolves in Seika High, Once an all-boys school and was considered notorious for it's wild students which makes it a terryfying place for all girls. Misaki Ayuzawa, A highschool girl dreamed to reform the school and increase the population rate of the girls. She trained and studied hard and Tadann! She became the first-female student council president of the school! She also gained reputation among the teachers and girls. As for the guys, She is known for being a boy-hating dictator. Despite of her tough appearance. She is secretly working part-time at a Maid Cafe! It's due to her financial problem. Unfortunately. Her reputation was somewhat, Threatened when Usui Takumi, A popular and attractive guy saw her. Instead of blabbering about it. She took it as an advantage to do his moves and he took interest to Misaki.

Plot:(8/10) The plot was common, Every episodes have sub-parts where they will show the daily life of a highschool student. Then, They'll go to the main part which includes the.. Oh. Spoilers might be shown :3 I mean. The main part includes the part where Usui knew that Misaki works at a Maid Cafe. I'm not really good at explaining things in English! xD Sorry if I confused you.

Art:(8/10) It might be awesome. But those sparkles and flower backgrounds were trash for me! Oops. Sorry. Yeah. I think every shoujo anime has one. I don't really like those sparkles. Especially when it comes to Usui. Sorry fangirls. I know I offended you! xD

Music:(6/10) As I said. I don't like girly songs.

Characters:(10/10) I don't hate any other characters here. They have their own unique personality. And the Moron Trio! xD I love those freaking morons! I want to join them! We'll be Moron Quatro! xD LoL JK! I really laugh when it comes to their fail. At first. I hated them because of their rough attitude. After they liked Misaki. Oh yeah. They're freaking funny! 

Final Rating: 8/10

Comment: Music aside, I will give it a rating of 8.67. I don't really like those kind of music. Sorry if I offended some of you. The plot is kinda common. But it's awesome for some reasons! For fangirls. You can squeal over Usui. I'll squeal for Misaki! xD Misaki is an ideal girl. While Usui is a cool guy. Fit for each other. If you didn't watched this. I recommend it! Especially for girls! Shoujo is not really my taste. But I think that I should give it a try. I'm glad I'm not frustrated. The ones I just don't like were the sparkles, flowers that resemble their charm. and the girly song.