The Cave! (home base)

You've made it to the Cave!
The mythical home of the Fates (and the Fatefuls)!!

Please click the star if you're happy to be here ^.^
(Every vote on the Fandom book helps toward the dream of getting The Fates published!)

This is our home base - you can swing by anytime to check out:

(1) The Book of Fate: wherein Clotho/Ahna decrees the Fateful future (i.e. by posting relevant news)

(2) The Loom: a great big friendly forum for various discussion threads among Fatefuls (THREADS! get it? THREADS!! heh heh...)

~~~ THE BOOK OF FATE ~~~
[Most recent decree dated 12/12/2014]

The Fateful Olympics are officially closed!! A huge congratulations to all of our medalists in the fanfiction, fan art, and Book II cover contests, and a great big thank you to all of my dear Fatefuls who have made the Olympics so fantastically fun :D

All fanfictions can be found in the "Fates Fanfics" reading list on _Ahna_'s page, and all fan art and Book II cover entries are posted on The Fates Fan Art Pinterest page (link in _Ahna_'s profile)! I hope you'll check them out :)

In other news - I will get to writing Book II as soon as I can and will definitely keep you all posted with any progress ^.^  In the meantime, I hope you'll check out the Sneak Peek at the first scene of Book II, posted at the end of Book I ;)  Thank you!!

~~~ THE LOOM ~~~
(Join in a discussion thread by inline commenting!)
(don't forget to tag particular @people whom you want to see your posts!!)

Thread 1
: FANDOM RANDOM - discuss anything & everything Fates-Fandom-related right here!

Thread 2
: #Cloder ♥ - bond over shippin' this couple!! I know (the vast majority of) you do ;)

Thread 3
: Fangirls Unite/Fight! - Who's the hottest guy in The Fates & why?
Are you a Ryhard... Dangirl... Axelholic... [clever name for Eldor fangirl]?

Thread 4
: If you could be one of the Fates, who? And what would YOU do with her powers? ;)

Thread 5
: FRIENDZ - make some!! Just stop by and say hi if you're lookin' to chat! If you want to, you can even talk about non-Fateful stuff, and promote/support each other's stories!

Thread 6: Ancient & Modern Adventures - which are your favorite settings/ scenes so far? Bond over shared favorite moments across time & space :)  (Thanks @ReadItAlready for the thread suggestion!)

Want to start up a new thread? Just let me know!! :D

Next chapter of FFHQ takes us from the Cave to OLYMPUS... :)