"Noooo!!!" Austin whined.

"Yessss!!!"

"Please no..."

"It's my favorite movie ever! Were gonna watch it whether you like it or not. You could always go to a different room."

"Fine..." He folded his arms across his chest like a little kid. 

"Awww is my boyfriend upset?"

"Maybe a little..."

"What will make it better?"

"A kiss..." I giggled and leaned over. I kissed his cheeck and smiled.

"There." I whispered in his ear.

"No. A real kiss." He grabbed my face and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. 'Fabulous' came on. I pulled away and broke out in song. I hopped off the couch and started dancing around while singing the song. When it finished, I collapsed on the floor, sitting criss cross applesauce in front of the tv. I started cracking while watching the movie. I glanced over at Austin and he was laughing too. 

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

"Uh huh sure..." I turned my attention back to the TV and tuned out everything around me.

It was about half way through the movie when Gabriel left Troy like she does in every movie. All of a sudden, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. It startled me slightly but then I realized it was Austin and I immedietly relaxed.

"Promise to never leave my side like Gabriel left Troy." I could feel his warm breath against my shoulder when he spoke.

"I promise." I giggled and he kissed my shoulder and then my neck. I smiled and kissed him then turned my attention back to the movie.

"Your perfect." He whispered in my ear.

"No. I'm far from it. The only one here that's perfect is you." He smiled and pulled me onto his lap. I turned my attention back to the movie and noticed that it was close to 'Bet on it'. When it came on I stood up and danced around and sang along. Austin was laughing at me the whole time.

"That was so much fun!!!" I giggled before collapsing onto the couch. The movie soon ended and we sat there in silence. It wasn't awkward but I felt slightly uncomfortable. I drew my knees up to my chest and suddenly got insecure. I ran up the stairs and immedietly undressed. I don't know why but I felt like I looked so ugly and gross. It was the randomest feeling ever! I don't know what got anything.

I slid on a pair of white torn booty shorts. I looked at my self in the mirror and decided I wasn't looking good in white today. I felt so weird. I just cant describe it. I then slid them off and slid on a pair of denim capris that had a ripped knee. I looked at my lower half finally satisfied with my self. I then slid on many different typed of shirts from long sleeves to crop tops. I finally came across I shirt I likes. It was a neon pink thick strap tanktank top. It had lace on the back. It said 'Love' in cursive wrighting. I looked tan. Now I need to fix my makeup. I hate the way my face looks right now.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed my makeup. I removed the makeup I put on this morning. It was just mascara but I needed to start over. Austin was standing in the door way looking worried. I had made it look like I just felt like getting ready for the day but I knew he knew something was off. I put on bronze eye shadow, thin black eyeliner, and some volumizing mascara that made my hazel eyes pop. I loved it. They got darker when I wore my makeup like this.

I then took out my bun and brushed my hair. My hair was still wet from my shower this morning, so I blow dried it till it was dry enough to straighten. I straightened it till it was pin straight. I went back in my room and slid on some black vans. I walked up to Austin and kissed him softly on his lips.