The Gift

Sakura POV:

I stood and watched yuki try to control the fangirls. But out of the corner of my eye I see a fangirl try and climb out the wall. Yuki shouted to them, but the girl started to fall and I quickly ran in her direction. As I got there I was just in time and caught her in my arms.

"T-Thank you, S-Sakura," the girl said.

I put her down and heard Yuki scream, "Nice, Sakura!"

I sighed and glared at the girls, "If any of you break the rules again, the event will be canceled for good," I said with little to no care.

The girls started to apologize and form there lines. As Yuki jumped down, the gates opened and the night class came out. Yuki was staring at Kaname and got knocked down, I giggled into my hand so no one could hear.

"Good morning, Sakura. You're looking lovely this evening," Kaname said stopping in front of me.

"Thanks, Kaname. What's up?" I asked because stops in front me when he needs to talk.

"Ruka,"Kaname looking her direction.

"Sakura, I wondering, if you're not too busy the day after valentine's day, We could hangout and go shopping? You know like we use too?" Ruka asked looking at her shoes.

I Smiled, It's been too long since we last hungout and it would be a nice change of pace. "I'd love that, Ru-chan," I said using her old nickname.

She looked up and smiled. Then, before I knew it, she was hugging me and, of course, I hugged her back.

"Wonderful, I'll talk to the headmaster it after class. See you later, Sakura,"Kaname said with a smile and walked towards the building. But not before asking Zero how was he 'feeling'. I glared at him as all the night class followed into the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki and I were in the kitchen making chocolate, Yukihad convinced me to help her and make some chocolates for Kaname too. She was chopping the huge chocolate bar and I was prepairing everything else. I secretly plan to put some blood tablets in Zero's chocolates, so he could tame his bloodlust.

when we finished we had made plenty of chocolates for everyone and I managed (sp?) to put some crushed blood tablets in Zero's only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I was at the night class dorm gate waiting for them to open and get this event over with.

Yuki was explaining the rules to the night class, but Aido wasn't paying attention and started to run to his fans. I suddenly grabbed the back of his jacket and flipped him over my shoulder. "Aido wait until Yuki is finished or next time your face will meet the pavement, okay?" I asked giving him my death glare.

"Y-Yes Sakura!!" Aido said with fear in his voice.

"Good," I said walking to the lines. the night class started collecting their chocolates and Ruka got one from my class president.

"Hey, Ruka!" I yelled her as I threw my chocolates in her direction. She quickly turned and caught the chocolate box. "Hope you like it!"

She smiles at me and started walking to the school building.

Then was knocked over and her chocolates fell out of her pocket. Zero picked them up, but before he could do anything with them, I grabbed them. "Kaname, you forgot this!" and with that I threw Yuki's and mine chocolates to him.

"I'll take this, thank you, Yuki, Sakura," he said as he looked at me with a smile.

Then as he left, Yuki started punching my arm. "Why did you do that for?!"

"It's not like you were going to give them to him yourself, right?" I asked ignoring the pain in my arm.

"Well, I  guess you're right, but..." Yuki started but dozed off into her own world. Then I see Zero staring at her neck, I walked over to him and gave him my chocolates.

"Happy V day, Zero. I made these one special, just for you," I said before I pecked him on the cheek. I saw a tiny bit of blush on his face and he looked inton the forest. I then whispered in his ear, "Try not to get into any troulbe with the night class."

Zero nodded his head and walked away. That boy will never change, but I hope he doesn't.

Kaname's POV: (WTF)

 As I walk towards the school building, all I could think about was Sakura and Yuki.

"Lord Kaname, this must be bother. May I hold them?" My loyal servent Siren asks as she holds her hands out. I only give her the chocolates from the other day class girls.

"You can have them all, if you want. These are the only ones I want," I told Siren as I walk away with Sakura's and Yuki's chocolates. I kissed both the boxes and stare at them with desire, soon I will have both of them back in my arms.

Sakura's POV:

 I heard from Yuki that Zero got into a fight with Aido, Kain, Ruka, Shiki, and Rima. I sighed at the thought and entered my drom room, my room was for a single person. I started to under dress, umtil I heard a small thump noise.

I look at the floor behind me and saw a plam sized sky blue box with a note taped to it. I picked it up and read the note,

Dear Sakura,

I wanted to wish you a happy Valentine's Day. And thank you for the chocolates, I was able to take the tablets with them. You know me better than anyone.

Love,

       Zero <3

I smiled, he liked the chocolates. I slowly open the box to see a lovely dark blue rose locket (look at pic). I opened it to see two pictures of me and him, one from when we were in junior high and one from our first day of high school. "Oh, Zero," I said aloud to myself. Then I noticed more writing on the back of the note.

P.S.  Don't even think about paying me back!!!!!

I laugh at that and he knews me better than anyone.