Chapter 25: Light Magician

Qi Shaorong stood in the backyard watching the movements on the side of the hall using his soul force.

“Your father is here?”

Zhuang Hao nodded and said “Yes, I told my father about the Blood Parasite. Although he thought that I was fooling around, he still agreed to cooperate with me.”

“You have a good father!” QI Shaorong has some envy and some awkward words.

Zhuang Hao looked at Qi Shaorong and said: “Yes!”

“He’s a good guy.” Qi Shaorong glanced at Zhuang Hao.

Zhuang Hao looked at the battle going on in the hall and said: “I will go help.”

Qi Shaorong nodded and said “Feel free.”

From the direction of the mourning hall, all kinds of magic attack and martial flying could be seen creating an intense pressure felt by all the spectators.

All kinds of attacks fell on Zhuang Linmu. Under the joint attack of everyone, Zhuang Linmu quickly lost.

“You all go to hell.”

Zhuang Linmu took out a bunch of magic scrolls to detonate, and suddenly there was a big explosion in the hall, and it was destroyed.

“Aaahhh” The fading sound of an enraged roar was heard and Qi Shaorong suddenly had an ominous premonition.

“It’s all because of you, Ghost Doctor, why did you mind your own business?” Qi Shaorong didn’t know when Zhuang Linmu had appeared in front of him.

Qi Shaorong looked at Zhuang Linyu and involuntarily raised his brow. When he saw Zhuang Linmu a few days ago, the other party still had the image of a good son, but at the moment it was fierce.

“Go to hell.” Zhuang Linmu attacked Qi Shaorong.

Qi Shaorong lifted his staff and a beam of Holy Light, that shot in the direction of Zhuang Linmu’s eyes.

Zhuang Linmu’s eyes were burnt by the light magic, and they flashed a little. Qi Shaorong took the opportunity to slip away. Zhuang Ren-xian and others rushed over and took Zhuang Linmu down.

“The Ghost Doctor qianbei, you are fine.” Zhuang Hao asked.

“Not dead.”

“You are a light magician?” Zhuang Hao asked.

“Yeah! It’s better than young master Zhuang’s, my magic level can’t be challenged.” Qi Shaorong glanced at Zhuang Hao and said: “The criminal is captured, this is not my area of expertise, I am leaving.”

Qi Shaorong closed his eyes. He was a light and dark magician. However, because the two magic elements were completely matched, when his qualification were tested, there was a problem. He was detected as a magic waste. Yi Fan of Yi jia was the same, but Yi Fan’s situation was different from him, he has the qualification of water and fire.

Zhuang Renquan looked at Zhuang Hao and said: “The Ghost Doctor is gone.”

Zhuang Hao nodded and said: “I seem to have offended him again.”

Zhuang Renquan patted Zhuang Hao’s shoulder and said: “Do not worry, the Ghost Doctor is a generous person and he will not care about you.”

“Really? I think he is very vengeful! He originally did not find me pleasing to the eye, but now I am afraid that I am even less pleasing to the eye.” Zhuang Hao said.

Zhuang Renquan: “…”

Qi Heng looked at Qi Shaorong and asked, “Young Master, you are fine, I heard that a fight broke out at Zhuang Linyuan’s house.”

Qi Shaorong shook his head and said: “It was nothing.”

“I heard that Zhuang Linmu was captured.”

Qi Shaorong squinted and said: “The rumors spread quickly.”

Qi Heng nodded and said: “Yes.”

“Young Master, do you think Miss Zhuang Ling will be saved?”

“Not necessarily.”

“The murderers behind the scenes are not all exposed? Isn’t that it?” asked Qi Heng.

“I estimate that Zhuang Linyi only knows how to refine Zhuang Ling into a panacea, but he has no idea how to treat it.” Qi Shaorong said.

Qi Heng frowned and said: “If this is the case, then I am afraid that Zhuang Hao will bother you.”

Qi Shaorong sighed and said: “Yes, but I haven’t found anything about it.”

“Young master, you don’t have a way?” asked Qi Heng.

Qi Shaorong shook his head and said: “No, I am not good at sorcery. However, it may be useful to find Yi Fan.”

“Yi Fan?”

Qi Shaorong nodded and said: “Yes! As far as I know, this guy, since a few years ago, has been tinkering with some messy things.”

“Also, Yi Fan, this guy, always likes to study some devious things.” Qi Heng Said
“Whether it is devious or not, as long as it is useful it doesn’t matter, but Yi Fan is relatively low-key. Other people’s affairs, he has always been too lazy to manage, forget it. This is the matter of the Zhuang family, let them deal with the headache.” Qi Shaorong said.

Qi Heng turned over the record book. “That young master, do you want to do some plastic surgery tomorrow? You have been absent for many days. There are many people who have come to you. Many people have high bids! It isn’t good to have the people hanging around.”

“In this case, I will take a plastic surgery business tomorrow. I haven’t opened it in a few days. If I go on like this, I will have to drink the northwest wind.” Qi Shaorong stretched out.

“If Zhuang Hao comes to see you?” asked Qi Heng.

“Have them go back, just say that I can’t help.” Qi Shaorong said.

Qi Heng nodded and said: “I understand.”