My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

You are the girlfriend of Ashton Irwin but you dont love Ashton that much.You have no idea why.Your love for him just decreased.You feel like you need somebody else.

Since youve been Ashtons girl, You hang out with the guys and you and them got closer which is pretty great.But you are much closer with Luke.Like hes your big brother who is always there for you.

Youve been friends with them since the day Ashton joined the band.

You are now at your flat with da boys.

"Luke!" I shout as Luke came inside my room

"Yes ma'am?" He joked and layed on the bed beside me

"Where the heck is Ashton?"

"Oh...Uhh...he...uhhmm...He went to the mall." he stutters.Weird

"O....kay?" i smile "By the way.I saw a guitar on Mikes room so i borrowed it.I was really curious and i realized i wanted to play one.Can you teach me?"

"But,Why me? Ashton plays the guitar too." He says as i groan and took the guitar beside me.

"Oh come on Hemmo!" i slap his shoulder making him whine "I know Ashton plays the guitar too but you also do know Ashton is better in drums.And besides,Hes not here.I cant wait for him to go home and teach me.Im sooo impatient.And you are better in guitar so you have to teach me!"

He sighs "ugh,Fine!"

He started helping me with my fingers and he helped me strum the guitar.And i was so awful in playing it.

"Haha." Luke chuckled "You are terrible!"

You groan and elbowed him "Hey!" i shout "Thats really hurtful!"

He laughs in respond

He continues teaching me as i perfected it.Well done Y/N....Well done.

Suddenly i was playing it alone and i totally got it!

Luke applauded and hugged me tight.

I continued and i just realized that it was the tone of "Invisible." by Hunter Hayes.

Omg i love this song!

I started singing for the first time beside Luke.I never sang to him before.

When i gotta sing,I gotta sing

I couldnt stop.I love this song soo much! :-)

Suddenly,I stopped and looked at Luke

He was staring at me with an "Omg!' face.

"What?" i ask "Wait,am i that terrible?!"

"Are you fcking kidding me?! That was so adjklxdjjopqsvycfg!!!"

"What?"

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" He shouted "YOUR VOICE IS SOOO PERFECT!!! IT IS SOO BEAUTIFUL!!!"

I blushed at his compliment and brushed my hair with my fingers

i smile "Was my voice better than Aleishas?"

Lukes grin broke and pouted.He stood up from my bed and bowed his head.

He remembered Aleisha

His ex

IM SUUUCCHHH A HHOOORRIBBLLE FRIIIEEENNND!!! WHY DA HCK DID I SAY DAT?!?

"Luke, I..." I stood up and hugged him

"Y/N..." He sighed "Im sorry,I broke down."

"No,Its my fault." i defended "Im sorry,I shouldve not reminded you.I forgot how painful it is to remember the person you love.And that person isnt with you now."

"Y/N,It is painful." he cried and i hugged him from the back and rested my head on his shoulder "I shouldve not left her for my career.Now,She fell in love with another man.And its not me.Aleisha is really special." he explained making me feel sad for him.

"Luke,Im really sorry." i apologized

He faced me "Hey,Its fine..I mean,That was in the past right? i should move on."

"Yeah." i say "And what you did for your career was really a brave thing to do.You left the most beautiful girl to you for 5SOS.Youre inspiring." i smile "I remembered the day when i met Aleisha.She was really sweet.Shes the luckiest girl to have you.And i envy the both of you.Both of you were so sweet.Ashton and I never did that.When i knew you left her,I broke down.Because she was like my sister.And i hated you for leaving her.Remember? I didnt talk to u for a month.And i couldnt believe it either.Because,Ashton never left me for his career but u left Aleisha." i explained the past

Luke sighed "I regret it every single day.I left her.But my career isnt the only reason why i left her."

"Huh?" i ask "Then what?"

he paused for a sec "....You."

"What?" i asked confusedly

"Y/N.." he sighed "Its been 3 years now.I am falling for u every single day.It is painful that i left Aleisha.But its more painful to see you and Ashton together.It really sucks.I fell in love with you the day Ashton introduced you to us.I left Aleisha cause i chose you over her.My own girlfriend,I left her.When i see you and Ash kiss,I feel like someone stabbed my heart and it hurts like hell."

I cant believe it...

He loved me all along...

Since day 1...

Why isnt it obvious?...

What am i gonna do??..

"I...uhh...errmm...we....uh...huh....err...errrrmmm..." i stutter

he scoffed "Answer."

"I...I--"

Luke cuts me off by kissing me hard.

I wasnt expecting dat

Lukes lips is so kissable and heavenly

Ashtons kiss was never like this

I love this guy now

Im falling for him

Will he catch me?

Suddenly the door opened which broke our kiss

I didnt look at the door.I kept my eyes on Luke

"Ashton?" Luke says

Thats the time when i stared at the door.

It was Ashton

With teary eyes

What have i done?!

CLIFFHANGER!!!

DID U LIKE IT?!? VOTE IF YOU DID!!!!