Chapter 5: The first dare

A/N: 12.04.19

Please leave a vote if you enjoyed!

November 7th, 2021

Hey Homies, It's your author from the future! I finally decided to make a YouTube channel!! I'm thinking of posting vlogs, book reviews, giveaways, and writing tips/advice! If you guys are interested, please subscribe! Youtube channel: letsgohomehidee

🚬🚬🚬

We were in History class but I couldn't seem to focus on what the teacher was saying. Not only did I have a hard time forgetting the embarrassing situation from last night, but I also couldn't help but think about what Alix said about Killian. Was he really like the other popular kids? A bully?

I mentally shook my head. Why was I even thinking about that anyway? It's not like it matters.

But as I looked out the window, my eyes narrowed on two familiar faces. Killian and Luke were standing in front of the school gates, the both of them laughing and talking like good friends. Maybe more than friends. I mean, wasn't Killian said to have been caught doing some intimate stuff with Luke?

"Psst," whispered Eshe, giving me a small nudge, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Stop spacing out."

"I-I-I wasn't," I mumbled, quickly looking away from the window.

"So how was detention?"

"It was okay."

"Did you talk withKillian?"

"Um, no, not really," I lied. I couldn't tell Eshe about our bet, she would definitely freak out. Not only would she freak out, but she would also tell Alix, who'd probably freak and then faint before freaking out again. But before Eshe could ask any more questions, our History teacher cleared his voice.

"Am I interrupting you two?" he asked, raising a furry brow. We both looked away.

"No sir," we both murmured sheepishly.

Not concentrating in class, thinking about the school's bad boy and getting caught whispering in class?
I put my hands over my cheeks, slapping them gently.

Get a hold of yourself Carter!

***

I entered the detention room, still as nervous as the first time I stepped in. The classroom was empty as usual, well, excluding Mr. Yon who was flipping through a new magazine while stuffing his face with chips, greeting me with his usual sarcasm. I sat down and took out my notebook, starting to finish up my Math homework. My ears perked up as the door squeaked open and saw Killian step in, thirty minutes late. Again.