Chapter 7 ❁

yayyy i finally updated this again/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up when i heard a ruffling noise near the door, i unlatched Mondo's arms from around my body and I slowly creeped towards it. Luckily no-one was there, but there was a note on the floor, i curiously picked it up and saw what it had to say, 

" Please meet me in the dining hall and hour after you read this, both of you."

That sounded reaaally suspicious... I gulped and tugged Mondo's shirt to wake him up.

" What do ya want? Had a bad dream or somethin?" He scratched the back of his neck and i showed him the note, after he finished reading it, he took it from my hands and scrunched it up.

" Don't worry, I won't let whoever it is hurt ya.." He tightly pulled me into his chest and i buried my face into it, hugging back.

After an hour had passed it was 3:30am, we were both waiting inside the dining hall when i heard someone behind me, i turned around, and i saw a smirking Celestia, I asked if she wrote the note, but she just stood there not responding, i was about to walk up to her and ask if she was alright when I heard him scream

" Y/N GET OUT OF THE WA-" Before i had anytime to react i felt a sharp pain running throughout my body, i let out a high pitched as i saw Hifumi's body cast a shadow against me as i fell limply to the floor, i saw a trail of blood fall down my face and a tear slid down my face.

" Run..Mondo...you need to Live...for me..." I smiled as everything went white and i embraced death with open arms.

Timeskip

" Guys i think she's waking up! " 

" Don't crowd around her you'll fluster her!"

" Her eyes are opening!"

The voices flooded through my ears..what..? didn't i..die? Was i in heaven? I slowly fluttered my eyes open and after trying to recollect what happened I saw all the people who I'd seen die...right in front of me...alive...no feathery white wings attached? I tilted my head and dug into my pockets so i could find some candy.

" Ah you must be confused! " Sayaka giggled and i unwrapped one of my lollipops and placed it in my mouth, occasionally nodding at what she said, i basically understood, we were all put in a simulation of a killing game for a TV show called Danganronpa and everyone was perfectly fine and no one died in the real world, everyone would be staying in the building until everyone was awake so they didn't miss anything.

I was so happy...knowing that I'd get to see him again, yea i was happy to see that everyone else was alive but Mondo means everything to me... I'm so thankful that life's giving us another chance, I looked down and saw i wasn't wearing his Overcoat anymore since we were in the real world and i frowned, I hopped out of the hospital bed i was in and walked over to where i saw Mondo laying..he looks so precious when he's sleeping!

" Y/N GET BACK HERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING!" Yeah i heard Ishimaru yell at me but i didn't listen to him, I hoisted his body up, and gently removed his overcoat, i mean he probably has spares right? He won't mind me borrowing this. I draped it around myself, it was so warm! I quickly hugged him and went back over to my bed, It looked really plain so I rummaged around my pockets, empty them all out over the bed, until the bed was practically covered in a mountain of candy 

" ...What are you doing?" Leon laughed nervously as i sternly glared at him

" Getting comfortable and if you don't like it you can Fuck off." I rolled over to my side and drifted off into a deep sweet sleep.

Another Timeskip

It had been a few months since I'd woken up, a few more people had joined us, and we'd formed pretty good bonds together! Me and Sayaka were really close, she even told me about her massive crush on Leon which i always hint at when i talk with him.

The final trial had passed and i was overflowing with emotions, i was so proud of him, for getting there on his own..i couldn't wait for him to wake up.

It takes people about 3-4 days to wake up from the Simulation, and they went by in a breeze, I had a feeling that he was going to wake up today, so i re-styled my hair and put on my prettiest outfit..with the Overcoat of course..and  was about to eat some candy when i heard Sayaka yell

" He's waking up Y/N!!!" 

I gasped and ran as quickly as humanly possible into the hospital room, I stood at the foot of his bed as i saw him open his captivating eyes.

" Hey!" I exclaimed, smiling at him as he basically lunged at me, it caught me by surprise but i chuckled and stroked his hair.

" This isn't a dream is it...?"

" Of course it isn't silly!"