Ch3_"I want that girl"

" What I want I get, besides she's no ordinary girl"...

Elvis's perspective...

I watched as she left the party, for some reason my heart aches to see her leave.. So soon, I didn't get her name or number.

What am I sayin, I'm Elvis Presley the king.. She just a little girl.

Turning around I saw Scotty groping some gal and I walked to him.

"Hey pal, I need a favor" I said.

He stopped kissing the girl and looked at me.

"Yeah E?" He asked.

"I need you to follow her, find out her name or anything just, get something okay" I said my voice full with obsession.

He looked at me crazy and nodded, running outside.

Suddenly I felt arms around me.

"Let's dance baby" A drunk raspy female voice says in my ear.

Give me a break, dammit!!! I need to think.

"No thank ya honey, maybe never" I said and walked pass her.

Just on time Scotty comes back, I put my arm over his shoulder and leaned in

"Whatcha got?" I asked.

"Well she's 18, Her fathers a preacher. "
Dammit a preachers daughter..
"She a Christian."
Just great. He continued.
"She stays down the street about 5 minutes away a small white House with roses in the front the only one that stands out and her name is Diana winters" He finished and grabbed a beer.

Diana winters.. 18 teen, pure and innocent... I want her, she can fill this whole in my heart.... I need to have her as mine.

"Phone number?" I asked.

"Sorry E, I forgot.. But I gave her mine" He said.

His phone number, she trust Scotty.. Maybe I can use him to set her up, she'll think she's meeting up with him, but really me and I can steal her heart.

Great idea.

My thoughts were interrupted when I hear a deep yet not deep voice.

"Elvis Presley.. Long time man" It said.

I turned around and saw Richard Michael's, goddammit I hate this kid.

"Howdy, what do I owe this visit huh?" I said.

"I just stop by to say hello, enjoying my party? " He asked.

No since my girl isn't here...

"Ive been to better" I said.

He looked offended, suddenly he smiled at me and walked away with some girl clinging onto his arms.

"Let's go man, this party ain't crakin worth lick" I said walking outside. Scotty bill and red followed me out.

I need to get goin anyway, I have a concert here in Nashville, gotta get up early.

I want that gal, she's the prettiest and most innocent thing I've ever seen..

But she's a damn Christian, I've been to church before and was raised in one growing up I was a Christian... But I guess the good Lord has more planned for this boy.

Short chapter sorry.

Hope you like and enjoy.

Comment 💬
Share 👭
Like ❤
Vote ⭐

👉til then Presley's👈