A Dark Knight: Mandatory Brunch Meeting

Bruce and Selina are on a mission

Bruce and Selina are on a mission. They are off to St Ignatius. Why the hurry Bruce boy, are ya showing off to Selina. We can see she is enjoying herself. Bruce with Selina beside him rushes down the hall. Jade and Tony wander in behind the others. Holding hands now guys? Really? The headmaster is standing looking out the window, his back to Selina and Bruce. "He alright?" Jade whispered to Tony. "I don't think so Mara." Tony said. "Hello?" Bruce said. Silence. Hello? Selina said. Bruce asked about Jerome. "I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person. Talked to a Gent with a top hat." The principal said. Oh no Tetch?? Selina and Bruce look at each other. "Tetch?" Selina mouthed to Bruce. He nodded. "Suttle aint they." Jade whispered, giggling. Bruce asked after Xanda. "Graduated ten years ago. Top of his class. Very bright boy." He said still looking out the window. "He is just creepy." Jade said. "He said you would be coming, you or Gordon. He left a message for you." the man said turning around. "Oh shit he has a bomb Tony!" Jade said. What no more whispering Jade??

At that same moment, guess who arrives at the school. You got it Jim and Harvey. "What is Bruce doing here?" Jim asked Harvey. What has Harvey turned into Alfred again Jim. They make their way into the office. "GCPD." Jim yells. Jim takes in the situation. He shoots the clock. Na Jim didn't do the job. "Down." Harvey yells throwing himself over Jade and Tony. Bruce tackles Selina to the ground, Jim drops to the floor with them. Headmaster? Well I think they are going to be picking bits of him off the roof for a while...

Outside Jim has called in the big guns. He called in Alfred. "If they become involved in an investigation again. I will have them arrested. For disturbing the police." Jim said. "Well Sir I can only be responsible for these two. They are on their own." Alfred said referring to Bruce and Tony. Jade and Selina. Jade smiles at Jim. Bruce throws Selina the keys. "Bring it back to me in one piece." He said smiling at her. "Will do." Selina said jumping in the car with Jade. Ya trust them two Bruce??

Penguin, who is looking much more like the cartoon version now. Is having a meeting around the? Brunch table I think Jerome called it. Next to Penguin smiling away is Firefly, with Hellfire next to her. Then Joker with Harley perched on his knee. Jerome at the head with Penguin. A spare seat, Mr Freeze eyeing off Harley as she giggles. Then Scarecrow. Nice bunch what did ya call them Jerome? Horribles!! Cool.. "First thank you Mr Penguin for this mandatory Brunch meeting. Love your work." Jerome said. Joker looks across at Freeze, he showed his teeth. "Don't look at his girl." Jerome said to freeze. Penguin moves in his seat. He is not amused. Jerome asked Crane if he had finished his work. He had. Joker smiled across the table at him, I guess he helped? "We need a lab frozen man." Jerome asked. "I can get one." he replied. Now for the finishing touch. Silence. "What are we waiting for?" Harley asked looking around. Everyone wanted to ask, but no one dared to. Tetch is back, he apparently has what Jerome is waiting for. "So what are you doing?" Penguin asked. "Why We are going to paint the town crazy!" Jerome said laughing. No one spoke..

Jim has found his way back to Bruce. "Who is Xanda Wild?" Jim asked. "Oh so now you want our help?" Tony asked. "Yes." Jim replied. They talk find out that he works for Wayne Enterprises. He is an engineer.. They talk about how he is a master builder. Ha ha ha ha.. At Mayer and Hays. Nice work Jim...