Wrath of the Villains: Prisoners

"Jackson have you heard?" Samantha said as she sobbed onto his shoulder

"Jackson have you heard?" Samantha said as she sobbed onto his shoulder. They were a Pengie, oh sorry Butch's place. "I know I heard Sammy. What can I do for you?" Jackson asked. "It's not for me Jackson. It's for Rachel. She is totally lost without him. She has not stopped crying." Samantha said. "Why is she so upset about?" Jackson asked. "School. She doesn't want to miss out and not go. My school fees are already paid for by Mum. She has them being taken out of Grandmas account. But Jim was supposed to take care of Rachel's. No he is not here she is devastated." Samantha said. "Is that all. I can fix that. Don't worry to much. Just look out for her." Jackson said. "But how?" Samantha asked. "My Dad. He will pay to keep me away from Mum."Jackson said with a laugh. "You know if I felt that way about you that Jade dose about Tony. I would kiss you." Samantha said. "I know I am irresistible." Jackson said with a laugh. "Thanks again Jackson. I will go and tell her." Samantha said. "Where is she?" Jackson asked. "With Holly. You remember her. Selina's friend." Samantha said. "Cool. Give her a hug from me. Let me know if ya need anything." Jackson said with a smile.

Jim is in prison. He is in maximum wing. He is fully protected. Aint they nice to him, ya know being a cop and all. The days go by. Jim wakes up, dress, off to breakfast, then work in the laundry. Back into the mess hall for lunch. Back to the laundry. In the afternoons he runs around the exercise yard. That is his life now, don't ya feel sad for him? We don't! Ha ha ha. At night he lays in his nice clean bed and stare's up at Lee. Poor Jim, he aint seen nothing yet! Wait until he meets Nick Quinzel. You remember him, Jade's dad. Harvey took him away from Jade and Harleen! Not nice Harvey! One day Jim is on his way to breakfast. He is stopped by the Warden. "I am impressed, he was told you were a real trouble maker." He said to Jim. "What no response?" Warden asked. "Well your days in here are numbered. Today you go into F wing. General population. Bet that has got to sting a little?" Warden asked goading Jim. Jim again does not speak. "A lot of faces in here. Maybe you will know some of them?" Warden said as they walked. "Fresh Meat. Pay back time. Dirty Pig!" The prisoners called to Jim as he walked. Gotta give him credit, he still walked with his head held high. He was shown into a dirty cell with a grotty bed. "You have to earn the rest. Oh and an old friend of mine, Ex-Commissioner Loeb said to say hello. Enjoy your time Gordon." Warden said as he left Jim to his dirty cell. "Welcome to worlds end Gordon. I'm Nick Quinzel. Only one way out. Parole or a body bag. No one here gets Parole." Nick said to him. "You are Jade's Dad?" Jim asked. He smiled. "Watch out Jimbo, I am coming for you." Guess ya are going home in a body bag Jim!

Dinner with Penguin and his new family. Father is talking about Ghosts. "Do you believe in Ghosts Oswald?" Grace asked. "Why yes." Oswald said. "There are several here. This is an old house. MY grandfather built it. He died here, with his wife and two sisters. My parents." Elijah said. "So how did you two meet?" Oswald asked. "No you don't want to know that." Grace said. "It is a funny story Oswald." Elijah said. You see when his parents died he got sad and lonely. She worked at a dinner down the way. She was his waitress. Wow she has risen so much hasn't she? She is now wearing jewels around her neck and living like a queen. She can not be as good as she is making out I am sure of it. Those two kids of hers too? What brats, well older brats. "But you Oswald are my only blood." Elijah said. Sasha breaks a glass. Grace smiles, it was an accident. Yeah right. Oswald was looking humble right about now. As if he knew what that meant? I think ya should cut ya losses and RUN Oswald, for god's sake RUN!