🎵Twenty-six

Yoongi doesn't know why he feel so tired after finding out that it wasn't Wendy who was there. The expectation built up inside him and now it's down the drain.

He sat there staring at nowhere inside Joy's home, not caring about the people around him.

Was it all a lie? No, Namjoon won't lie to me.

He sat there lifelessly even when the front door opened and Jimin came inside, Seulgi trailing behind him.

"We're going back to Seoul right?" Jimin asked.

"What about Wendy noona?" it was Jungkook

Jimin answered while looking at Yoongi. "She's there, right now. Looking for you." He heard from Seulgi earlier.

Yoongi's ears perked up. What?

"So the two of you lost each other? Man, what a drag." Taehyung scratched his head as if he's confused.

Yoongi stuttered. "H-how? When?"

"Yesterday." Seulgi answered. Wendy told her that she'll stop by at her parent's place first to stay the night and find Yoongi today.

Yoongi stood up from her seat. Yesterday?

"I have to go." He said to them, about to walk out of the house when Joy's mother stopped him.

"How about you wait for her here? She left some things, I'm sure she'll come back. You might lost her again."

Yoongi stopped and thinked. True, she might come back and he might miss her on the way.

"Did she told you when she'll be back?"

The woman propped her finger in her forehead. "I think she said she'll come back tomorrow."

Yoongi sighed with relief, he thought she'll be back for a week or so. He can wait for a day.

"Thank you but... We don't have a spare shirt." Since they went there on a haste.

"We can ask Jin to buy for us." Taehyung said.

Right, Jin and Joy were asked to go at the supermarket.

Jungkook was the one who called them and Yoongi asked Seulgi Wendy's number, when he's about to press the call button he hesitated.

No, maybe I should just surprise her.

With that thought he turned off his phone and sat on the arm chair.

***

If Jimin and Seulgi were alone, the atmosphere between them is somewhat peaceful unlike these two...

"Yah! I told you not this way, now we'll take longer to get there." Joy shouted when Jin took the longer route to the supermarket, why bother asking where's the shortest?

Jin didn't even stirred at her voice but calmly stared at the road.

"Are you going to be like this?" Joy asked.

Jin stayed silent, Joy can't help but cross her arms and lean on the passenger seat deciding to stay silent as well.

She lost her thoughts by watching the scenery.

"Shouldn't it be me who's asking that?" Jin asked breaking the silence. Joy turned her head towards him with unreadable expression, she saw that he's still looking at the road.

"You're so stupid, dumb and selfish, you know that?" Jin asked.

Joy gasped. W-what did he say? Stupid, dumb and what's the last one again, selfish?