Chapter 4 • Business Trips

Ava checked out her outfit in the oversized mirror displayed in her living room

Ava checked out her outfit in the oversized mirror displayed in her living room. She wore her pretty hair up in a high bun, with ripped jeans, a white t - and some all black Timbs. Finishing off her look, she placed her gold linked chain around her neck. It fit the small of her neck perfectly, as she tucked it into her shirt.

Her phone began to ring, leaving her to check herself out once more before picking up.

"Yo Vee, you got my message?" Her older brother asked her.

"Nah, what did it say?" Ava was so busy getting ready for her night out that she didn't bother to check her phone.

Now that she had some free time, she was happy to be spending it getting to know Ryann. Ryann didn't know it, but Vee thought about her too. But truth be told, she was in a relationship with both Ayanna and her family business. She barely had time to do anything, let alone entertain another female. Ryann wasn't the first woman that Vee had stepped out of her relationship with, but she was the most enticing.

"Family meeting tomorrow, 12. The office" he kept it short.

"Alright bro, I'll be there"

"Ard, say no more"

The two hung up and Ava began to gather her keys and money. In a short time, she was leaving out and hopping into her Jeep and pulling out of the parking lot.
She wasn't sure where the night was headed, but was confident in having a good time.

Driving through the city, Ava blasted GHerbo's new album through the speakers of her 18' wrangler. The burgundy shade was crisp and clean, as Ava had just gotten it detailed. She was almost to her destination when her phone rung once more. This time, it was Ayanna.

"Hey baby" Ava answered, navigating through traffic.

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Nothing much, about to go work out" Ava lied.

Ayanna was going out of town for a friends birthday, and it gave Ava the perfect time to do what she pleased with almost no interruptions. It wasn't that she didn't love her girlfriend, but loyalty was what held together their union if not love. Ayanna and Ava had known each other since they were children, their Dad's being business partners in the car selling game since the early 90's. The duo made millions together and owned around eight repair and car rental shops throughout the city.

Their two little girls spent so much time together, they built a strong bond - turning out to be Ava's first real crush. She wasn't like other little girls, she knew that much. Instead of crushing on little boys, she was always fawning over girls. It wasn't long before the duo turned into a couple in their teen years - and it was history since.

However, the two couldn't of been more different. Ayanna was a home body and barely did anything fun - she only focused on her fathers half of the business and school. She barely even gave Ava sex, causing her to stray into the arms of others.