Suddenly a bus appeared in front of Reina while her thoughts ran amok. 

Reina : I've never seen a bus like this before. 

The bus doors then opened and Reina stepped onto it. Once aboard the bus, it took off it drove on the street and then passed by Koito. She kept her same bland expression on her face as it passed by. 

Reina who was on the bus was walking through a black space. And every step she took had a ripple effect on the ground. She kept walking and before she knew it. She was in front of her house. 

Reina : Huh? How am I home I dont even remember getting here. *Holds chest* Wait I feel weird. 

The camera looked and her and then the gate opens up and she steps through them. 

Reina : Hello mother, hello father, I'm home. 

Mother : Reina why are late again?

Father : Don't tell me you've been messing with those phantoms.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Reina and chibi Y/N having an eating contest. 

Our group of friends were once again in the clubroom at Hosea while they were talking about Reina's quick trip home. Ruru who sat upon Reina's head spoke. 

Ruru : Maybe you were bewitched by a phantom and didn't even realize it. 

Reina : I was bewitched?

Ruru : Uh-huh. Maybe you talked to some random person outside. *Dresses up like old person and impersonates old man* Ugh oh my hemorrhoids they're killing me. You there young traveler help me take my old butt home and I will reward you for your time and troubles.*Returns to normal self* Just so you know, that's how some of them spirit you away to other worlds. 

Haruhiko : You mean like a Tengu?

Y/N : Or a Kamikakushi?

Reina : Although when I made it home. My heat felt all warm and fluttery. Real happiness. The same way I always felt when my big sister was with me. 

Y/N : We talking about Mai? 

Mai : *Blushes* Me 

Reina : *Flails arms around* No I didn't mean that! Well yes that too actually but! Oh no! 

Y/N : You are so adorable. 

Koito who just so happened to pass by appeared in the doorway. 

Koito : that bus you rode. It was a phantom. 

Reina : Minase.

Koito : The thing is your possessed now. 

Mini Timeskip

Everyone was at the bus stop including Koito waiting for the bus phantom.

Reina : Guys, you really dont have to do this with me. 

Ruru : You know we wouldn't turn our backs on you. 

Y/N : We are a team, so this isn't really something that's up for debate. 

Koito : It was around this time. It was definitely a phantom. 

Mai : You just there and watched and did nothing?!

Koito : Doesn't she have special abilities. I didn't think that it was my place to meddle. 

Mai : That isn't the point- 

Suddenly Reina slumped over onto Mai's shoulder and the bus appeared. And as quick as it appeared Reina walked on just as fast. Just to be followed by Y/N and Haruhiko.