Chapter 23

Hayden

I sat at home alone in my room, slightly bored. Actually bored out of my mind. Colby was out exploring with Sam, Kat doing something somewhere, and my coworkers were working. So I had nothing to do.

A smile was constantly plastered on my face, I'm Colby's girlfriend now and I couldn't be happier.

Even though he's been acting weird lately, jumpy and looking more anxious than ever. I don't want to push him into telling me whatever is going on, it seems like he has to figure it out by himself.

I want to be involved with whatever he is dealing with, but I want him to tell me when he is ready. It's making me a bit anxious myself, since he never really acted like this with anything, but I guess I just have to stand by it now.

My thoughts were disrupted when my phone suddenly started to ring. I looked down and saw Amanda was calling. I haven't talked to her in so long, it's crazy.

"Holy fuck, it's been a while." She said as I answered the phone. I chuckled and agreed with her.

"It's crazy, so much have happened. You're not going to believe it." I told her, she could probably hear my smile. I was grinning like an idiot, probably looked like one too.

"Tell me all about it!" Amanda yelled exited, I laughed at her and started telling everything that's been happening since she last saw me.

It's crazy to think about how fast Colby and I moved forward. I've lived here for a while now and Colby and I didn't start fooling around and dating right away. So I kinda feel like we're rushing it, but I'm also happy we're together.

The social media don't know it yet, well some people probably do, but it's not officially out there yet.

I don't think we're going to make a video about it or something like that, it sound so weird to make our relationship official that way. So I guess it's just going to be like this all the way.

It's so weird to say that I'm in a relationship, it feels kinda wrong. I don't know why I feel that way, but it's like I'm just waiting for something to happen or something to ruin it.

I've never felt that way before, I've been in relationships, but this time it feels different. It might be because it's a bit rushed, so I'm trying not to think about it as much as I do.

"You have a boyfriend? Colby is your boyfriend?!" Amanda yelled, the excitement in her voice was clear. The fact that she seemed so happy about it made me laugh.

"Yeah, it's crazy. Although..." I started, but decided not to finish the sentence.

"What? Is something wrong?"Amanda asked, if she was here now, she would be frowning and giving me the for fuck sake tell me look. I sighed.

"It feels like he is hiding something from me." I told her and fiddled with my fingers. "Colbys been acting weird ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"How?" She asked and I groaned, I laid down in my bed. I've been wandering around my room the entire conversation.

"Been more jumpy and anxious, and sometimes he gives me this look, it's like something is wrong, but he won't tell me." I rambled on, I had to take a big breath after talking because I said all of it fast.

"That's kinda weird, maybe it's just some weird guy thing. You know, men are fucking weird, it's crazy." Amanda said and we both burst into fits of giggles.

Maybe she's right, boys are weird, they to things that don't make sense and all that good stuff we girls don't really like.

It's the truth though, guys do so much stupid and unexplainable things. And most of us girls, don't like it. At all. Because it's stupid.

Amanda and I talked for a bit longer before she had to go.

It was already 10pm and I had work in the morning. So I decided to make some food, take a shower and just watch friends until I fell asleep.

Which didn't take long, when my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

(A/N)

Lol I'm sorry, short chapter. But for some reason I didn't feel like having Colby directly in this chapter, so I didn't have much to work from.

ANYWAY hopefully you enjoyed this boring ass chapter, and make sure to give it some looove<33

And thanks for over 500 reads! U guys r amazing