Chapter 17

Author's Pov

August woke up because of his phone. He tried ignoring it, but the messages kept coming in so he finally gave in a and got up removing Aliyah naked body from his own.  He got up putting on a pair of clean boxers before checking his phone. He grab it off the dresser quickly unlocking to see 20 new messages, most of them Andre. 

"Nice job nigxa I thought u actually went soft for that bitch."

"Fuck" August cursed under his breath. His head shot up from his phone to look out  the window, but no one was there so how the fuck did he know they were here.

"Nicely done man but next time you might wanna close ya blinds"

The last message read. He knew he was fucked cause if he didn't tell her someone would and he's gonna lose her. He now regretted taking her innocence because its going to look like he only did it for the bet, but the truth was the bet left August mind every time he's around her. He running his hands through his curls look at Aliyah's glowing body. She had a small smile on her face and she looks peaceful and happy. August hated himself for accepting the bet and he knew his mom was going to be disappointed in him because she raised him right and he knows how to treat a lady. It wasn't his fault though, he never expected to fall for her. Her innocence, her child like ways, and the way she her smile light up the room. Thinking about loosing her broke his heart, but he put himself in this situation.

Aliyah Pov

 I woke up to an empty bed and and the sun shinning in my eyes. I quickly shut them slowly opening them to adjust to the sunlight.  The view was is amazing, but I woke up to an empty bed. 

I sat up on the the bed throwing my legs over the edge of his bed. My feet didn't even touch the floor because he had a California king bed. I frowned thinking August left but I heard the bathroom door open to see August in nothing but a pair of white Calvin Klein's.

He has a sad look on his face but it quickly turned into a smirk once he saw me. He can't be anymore conceited

"Finally, ya ass is up. Now get up and make daddy some breakfast"  he said walking over to me

"Nigxa do I look like a maid to you" I said cocking my head to the side

"You ain't have no problem last night when my d*ck-" 

"Alright!" I said cutting him off. I knew he was going to use what happened last night against me for the rest of my life and I can't take the embarrassment so I slowly got, but my legs wobbled and I fell face first but August caught me in time helping me up.

"So are you going to make me breakfast or naw cause-"

"My legs are fucking numb August" I cut him off glaring at him playfully

"I told you couldn't handle Mr. twelve inches" he winked causing me to scoff

"Twelve inches my ass"

"I can measure it for you right now" he said cockily

"No thanks am good"

"I figured from the way you was begging me to stop..'Ahh Aug I can't take it... Ahhh fuck.. Aug please' " He mocked making me blush