33 - Return

Chapter 33

“Hey, YN, can you make dinner early tonight-” The black haired boy looked up before he kicked off his black work boots. His brown eyes landed on the blonde standing next to his sister. “Oh.”

There was a long pause.

“Hey, man,” Kat said, acting as though he wasn’t even there. “Anyway, we have pizza in the freezer, so-”

KAT!” you yelled at your brother. He rolled his eyes.

Fine.” He looked to Angel with a tired expression and said, in a very tired and uncaring voice, “hey, asshole. What are you doing here?” Angel sighed and shrugged it off.

“I’m here for your sister.” Kat raised an eyebrow, a thought dawning upon him. Was this guy here to take his sister away from him and back to her birth family? He really didn’t want you to be taken away from him, but if you were going to get a better life, he’d do anything. Including let you go.

“How so?” Angel dropped himself on the couch, slinging his arm over the edge.

“I want to marry her.” Kat sighed and pinched his nose. Your brother looked to you.

“And you said?”

“I said no. I don’t wanna marry this guy. He’s a jerk.” Kat sighed again.

“Okay. Whatever. Dude, you can’t make my sister do anything she doesn’t want to, okay? Now, please leave our apartment.” Angel didn’t move a muscle. “Welp, I tried. I need a nap.” And so, Kat left the room to go to your bedroom to crash.

You glared after your brother. As you turned to look back Angel, you realized he was standing uncomfortably close to you. He towered over you, his blue eyes staring at you like a predator.

“What do you want?” you spat.

“You,” he muttered. “You just have to marry me, okay? That’s it.” You scoffed.

“Oh, yeah. Totally. All you have to do, YN, is sell your soul to the devil and get nothing in return. But that’s all!” you sarcastically shouted. He rolled his eyes.

“If you want money, you can have it. If you want clothes, a mansion, a car, you can have it. Hell, I’ll buy you a fucking island if you want. Just come back to Italy with me and replace that bitch.” You rolled your eyes.

“How many times do I have to say it, Angel? N. O. I mean no. Now get the hell out of-”

“Is this about my cousin?” You froze. Yeah, he was kinda right. This was about Whitney. You hadn’t given up hope that he was coming for you just yet. “YN, there’s something I have to tell you…”

You looked at him with worry in your eyes. The fact that your eyes were worried about Whitney Aneroga of all people made Angel hurt more than anything. If you had fallen in love with literally anyone else, he would have been happier. But no, it had to be him…

“He’s missing, YN,” Angel said. You gasped. Your hands flew to cover your mouth. Angel fought the urge to take you in his arms and kiss you like there was no tomorrow. He wanted you, and Cornelius Angel Cosimo always got what he wanted.

“W-what happened?” you asked, your body beginning to shake.

“Nobody knows. He was at our manor for a meeting and he never returned home. No one has any idea where he’s gone.” You took a deep breath.

“H-How can I help?” Angel smirked, so subtly that you didn’t notice. You were falling right into his trap, and were none the wiser.

“You can come back to Italy with me. Okay? You can come back and help us find him.” You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

“How could I be of any use? I don’t-” He took your hand gently, silencing your protests.

“Just trust me, YN. We’ll find him.” You pulled away from him and went straight to your room to pack and tell Kat what was happening. Your brother tiredly nodded and instructed you to call him when you got there.

Angel rubbed the palm of his hand, feeling where your warmth was when he held your hand. He couldn’t wait until the days you wouldn’t, or couldn’t, pull away from him. The days you would be his, and only his.

Finally you were packed. Angel grabbed your hand tightly, so your couldn’t pull away, and walked you to the car waiting outside. The driver drove the two of you to the airport. Within an hour, you sat beside Angel on the Cosimo private jet on your way back to Italy. He smiled at you while you looked out the window anxiously.

You were already falling into his trap.

****
Girl, you gotta get your priorities straight! Keep your eyes on the prize and don't fall for the fuckboy murderer!

Ah, I hate myself and my writing.

Also! HENNESSEY JUST GOT #3 IN THE TAG OF TSUNDERE!! OUT OF 1.82K STORIES!!!! Thank you to everyone who has voted and supported this story! You're all amazing and I couldn't have done this without you!!

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!