Chapter 9

I sat on my bed with my legs crossed and texted Ashley.
Y/N: hey we're planning on heading out to the campsite tomorrow so pack your stuff tonight. we're also ditching school to get our minds off everything for a while, let Bri know that is if she still want to go. also feel better ashley i know your going through a tough time but you'll stay strong ❤️
Ashley😊💜: Okay i'll let her know and thank you i know i can always count on you for being there for me
I smiled knowing we were still really close friends. I set my phone down on the side table by my bed and pack my backpack with clothing and everything I would need for camping for the weekend. Tomorrow should hopefully be fun. Me Ashley Jack the guys and unfortunate Brianna but as long as Ashley is there I'm good. I just hope Brianna doesn't keep trying to hit on Zach. She doesn't have a chance with his stubborn self. I finished packing after a few minutes and check my phone.
Noodles💛: hey we'll pick you up tomorrow at 12ish then get Ashley and Brianna.
Y/N: okay thanks for letting me know
Noodles💛: why does bri have to come
Y/N: because she's a birch who invited herself to come with us and ruin our fun :)
Noodles💛: facts! anyways you should get to bed it's pretty late and i know you had a long day, goodnight y/n sleep well!
Y/N: goodnight noodles
——time skip to tomorrow 10 am——
I woke up at 10am to my phone ringing. I checked who the caller was and it was a number I didn't know so I didn't bother answering it. I layed in bed listening to the sounds of the bird in the tree outside my window.
ding
my phone went off with a notification. It was a voicemail from the number
***-***-****: "Hi i just wanted you to know this is Brianna so yeah. You should totally give my number to Zach you know for the trip to give me more info about it. Don't bother calling me or texting me after this I don't want to deal with you I'm only going to be with Zach. Oh and stay out of the way between us cause i don't know what little thing you guys got goin on but i am not gonna have you ruin this for me. kk bye! "
Ugh I really do hate her sometimes, no all the time. I hate her all the time. And as much as I hate Zach I won't make him miserable like that so I just won't give him her number. I sent my mom a message letting her know I want going to school today which she was okay with. I walked into the bathroom, plugged my phone in to charge and played music. I checked the bandaging from the cuts, there was a lot of blood on it. I took a shower and dried my hair and decided on an outfit to wear. A black shirt with orange long sleeves under, lights blue skinny jeans, a black beanie, and classic checkered vans. By this time it was 11:25 so I decided to do some light makeup with just eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. It was 11:40 when I finished so I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to the living room. I grabbed a strawberry pop tart and sat at the kitchen table and ate it while scrolling through instagram.
Noodles💛: we're outside!
Y/N: okay i'm going out now
I respond and get up, grab my backpack, and walk out the door and to the car in the driveway. I opened the door and got in. Jonah was driving, Jack was in the passengers seat, Daniel and Corbyn were in the middle, and Zach was in the back with 3 empty spaces next to him. I sighed and went to the back and sat on the other side of where Zach was.
"What's Ashley's address?" Jonah turned around and asked me. I told him her address and he drove there. The guys were singing along to a few of their songs while we were on our way to her house. I sent Ashley a message as we pulled into her driveway
Y/N: hey we're outside
Ashley😊💜: okay i'm going out and Bri is here too so we'll be out rn
Y/N: okay
"Ughhh" I said and leaned against the car window.
"What is it" Corbyn asks
"I forgot Bri was coming with us" I respond annoyed
"Oh right I rigor she existed" Jack says
"Unfortunately yeah" I respond
"She's so fucking annoying" Zach says
"Woah there wAtCh yOUr pROfAniTY" Daniel says to Zach. Zach laughed and scooted over to sit next to me.
"What the fuck Herron go away" I say
"No I am not sitting next to Bri she's annoying as heck" He says.
"Fair point but scoot over" I say and shove him a little farther away so there's more space between us. I look out the window and see them walking to the car. Ashley got in first them Bri, so Zach was sitting next to Ashley.
"And offf we goooo" Jonah says and turns the car back on.
We were on our phones most of the way there but halfway on the drive Zach put his arm around me which I shoved off. I looked over at Bri and not surprisingly she was staring me down. I didn't say anything and rolled my eyes
Zach tried putting his arm around me again but I didn't bother moving him this time. It was kinda funny to see how mad Brianna gets over the smallest things, I thought to myself.
"So Zach" Brianna starts, he rolled his eyes. "How's everything going with you and that" She pauses to look at me "girl your trying to get with" She continues to glare at me.
"Not great but I'm trying" He says with a smile
"You know if you wanted maybe we could be somethi-" Brianna says but is cut off by Ashley
"So what time are we getting to that camp site Jonah?" She asks, to stop Brianna from making the conversation more awkward than it already was.