32 - Well Then

Chapter 32
(Short chapter)

“Welcome home.”

His voice flowed from his lips, making a shiver run down your spine. You grabbed the baseball bat and brandished it in front of you like a sword.

“How did you get in here?” you spat at him. He calmly walked around you, as if your threatening stance was nothing.

“Well, you have a lovely landlady, YN. Georgia, I think her name is? Truly, a very kind woman. She believes that I am a family friend who just returned home from nearly a year studying abroad. She immediately let me in when I flashed her a smile and said I wanted to surprise you.” You scoffed.

“Can’t say I’m not surprised. What are you doing here? I thought we were done.” Angel laughed quietly.

“My dear YN, we will never be done.” He approached you, taking the baseball bat from your hands in one swift motion. You began to protest but he silenced you by putting his hand over your mouth. “Now hush. I need you to come back with me to Italy.” You pushed him away.

“Why would I do that?! I’m the ‘fake LN’, remember?” He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

“I’d rather have you back than that fake in my house.” The words made you freeze. Angel didn’t want to stop speaking now that it was happening. “Damn it, YN. I want you back. You’re honest with me, and you don’t lie like she does. I’d rather have an annoying plebe as my wife than an entitled brat.”

You nearly punched him right then and there.

“If you ever want to get a girl back, don’t insult her while doing so,” you spat at him, clenching your fist at your side. “Now get out of here.” He sighed and stayed firmly planted where he was. His blue eyes glanced around the apartment.

“You know, you should get locks on your windows. It’s not safe to leave them open like that.”

“I live on the third floor.” He shrugged.

“Rapists can climb.” You groaned loudly.

“Angel, just get out of my house, okay? I can’t deal with you right now.” And then the door opened. A very tired Katsuro LN stumbled through the doorway after a long day.

*****
He really doesn't have a way with words, doesn't he?

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!