21 ~ I love you

You were going to do it. You made up your mind. You'd be accepted by your parents, Draco, the Malfoys. Maybe it was the wrong side but you had to do this.

You walked into the kitchen. One sentence and it would be done. Don't think about it too much. You walked into the kitchen and saw your parents normally you'd avoid them but this was the day you'd make them proud.

'Oh.. here you are. I wanted to talk to you.'

Your heart was racing. You were nervous. You didn't know if this was the best choice but you had to do this. You had been doubting for too long. Your parents looked up and sighed.

'How interesting is it?' Your father asked.

'Well, I heard Draco is becoming a death eater.' You said.

Your father walked over to the table and sat down besides your mother.

'That's true. Did that seriously surprise you?' Your mother asked.

'No, that's not it. I overheard that he's getting a task soon and I..'

You swallowed and looked at their strict eyes. You took a deep breath.

'I was wondering if I could help him.' You said.

Your parents looked at you. Your mother grabbed her tea and took a sip. They didn't quite seem to get what you were aiming for.

'I-I want to be a death eater too. Like Nik, like Draco.. Like you are. I'm a Y/L, after all. Might be in a different house but I've got what a death eater needs.'

Your father got up.

'Are you insane?' He asked. 'You're friends with Harry and his group, voldemort has said from the start that you're a traitor! You can't just say you want to become a death eater!'

'I can. I am a Y/L, too! I'm no longer friends with Harry! For the love of Merlin, please just let me do something for once!' You hissed. 'I don't want to be a death eater. It's wrong. I want to be a death eater, That isn't good enough either!'

'You want to be a death eater?'

You turned around and saw Voldemort. You stepped back a little.

'I-I mean, I-I-I just wanted to..'

'Didn't I hear it correctly?' He asked.

You couldn't believe this. You had never really spoken to Voldemort, so this blew you away. He looked scarier up close.

'You did.. my lord.' You decided to say. 'I am a Y/L, after all. I'm done living like this. The death eater life is something I need right now. I feel like it will benefit me.'

Voldemort walked into the room. You were frozen in place. You didn't know what to do. You just watched him.

'This is an.. interesting turn of events.' He said.

'I know but I assure you.. my grades are far up, I've learned quite a lot and I've been around Harry for a long time. We're not friends anymore but I know a lot about him..' You said. 'Besides.. I heard that Draco is getting a task and I thought maybe he needs some help.'

'I don't.'

You turned back around and saw Draco.

'Why are you doing this? Are you insane?!' He asked.

'Go away.' You hissed. 'I'll talk to you later.'

'What's going on here?' Your mother asked.

'Nothing, right.. Malfoy?' You said.