"to robin's..." i replied. "it's an emergency, i'll be back." i ran as fast as i could.

»»»

i rang the doorbell then panted after minutes of running. i felt exhausted and worried at the same time.

"hey!" robin exclaimed as he opened the door.

"i came here as quickly as i could, what happened?" i asked, being all jumpy. robin took my hand then pulled me to his room. "tell me, what the hell happened? did something happen? is fig okay? is... someone okay? goddamnit, robbie. what the hell happened?!"

"whoa, calm down! fig's fine and everyone is okay!" robbie replied. "uh... i brought you here because i wanted to ask you something."

"wow, robbie. you made me run from my house to your house for half an hour, feeling so worried." i rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"don't get mad at me, i'm sorry!" robin laughed. "i was wondering of you could help me with something."

"help with what?" i asked.

"um... i was wondering if you could make a cover for jackson." he answered as he looked down.

"that's it?" i questioned. "you could've just told me on the phone, robin. gosh..."

"my phone was about to die." he replied.

"oh, i see..." i nodded my head. "wait, i thought sidney gish already made a cover for jackson."

"well, yeah..."

"why adding me?" i asked as i sat down near his desk. "i mean, i already sang on boys will be bugs."

"yes, but you didn't let me credit you." he said as he sat on his bed. "i thought that it would be really rude if i didn't give you credit for that so..."

"robin, it's okay! again, you don't have to credit me for that." i insisted. "also, my voice wasn't even recognisable on that song."

"still," robin slightly frowned as fig rested on his lap.

"robbie, look, i'm not a singer."

"nor is simi." robin added whilst petting fig.

"i can only carry a tune. heck, i don't even know how to write songs!" i scoffed. "i'm not talented like you."

"you're saying that i'm talented?" robin questioned.

"duh," i rolled my eyes. "you can sing, you can play almost any instruments, you can frickin' edit songs; you're voice is like an angel, goddamnit! i sound like a screaming goat."

"your voice doesn't sound like that at all, in my opinion. how does a goat hit that high note from candy store?" robin rose his eyebrow.

"the goat was screaming, it unexpectedly hit that note." i replied.

"you sing beautifully."

"psh, no! i-i don't..." i turned away, forcing myself not to smile widely. i covered my whole face as i felt my cheeks heat up. "my voice is shit and that's a fact."

"we're getting off topic here, you're still not answering my question." robin chuckled.

"i... don't know, rob." i slightly shook my head. "well, honestly, i do want to do it but-" as i was about to say something, all of a sudden, robin took my phone and headset from my hand then opened my phone.

"what's the password?"

"what the fuck, robbie?" i laughed.

"quickly, what's the password?" he whined.