Author's Note

So yes, this is the end of the book.

Thank you so much to everyone would read, commented, and voted on the story. I had a lot of fun writing it and hope everyone enjoyed it.

As for whether or not there is going to be another Nicky and Ryder book, well, I haven't officially decided. Maybe I'll write another book about the two of them, maybe I won't, but I can say for certain that they will be showing up in again in the Agent Series.

On another note, yes, some of the other characters in this book will be appearing either in other spinoffs or in the Agents Series themselves. Not every character will be getting their own story, of course, but they will be appearing again.

Also, I will be going on vacation for a little over a week starting June 16th, so with that in mind (and seeing how I still have finals to take), I will not be posting any other books until after I return from my vacation. Sorry. I will still continue to update Catching the Storm until I leave for vacation in which there likely will not be any updates until I return. I also hope to have all the Bonus Chapters for Agent 1 posted before I leave as well.

And in case you didn't figure it out from the picture I attached to the chapter, read on for the description for the new book, Agent 34 which I will hopefully be posting as soon as I get back from my vacation.

Agent 34

"You're forcing me to work with them and I'm telling you now that I can't do it."

"You've worked with teams before."

"Yeah, but none with a jackass in charge."

***

They're all a part of the biggest secret agency in the world and they've begun disappearing.

Agents have begun disappearing. Gone without a trace, only to show up weeks later. Dead.

Everly Kingston is the best agent the agency has, and now she's been put in charge of finding the missing agents and preventing more from vanishing as well.

She's forced to team up with another team of agents after one of their team members, Agent 34, vanishes during a mission. And she's none too happy about it. With one overbearing and controlling team leader, one agent who really can't focus, an agent with an all-around bad attitude, an agent who redefines the term bitch, another who's stuck trying to keep everyone from killing each other, and one agent that's best described as a sociopath, this mission is bound to be a disaster before it even starts.

Fortunately for Everly, she's got a handful of friends she can count on to help pull her out of this mess and keep her from killing her new teammates. But this mission just might be the toughest one she's ever had. She'll have to learn to put aside her differences with her new team as agents continue to disappear.

Because it soon becomes clear that the last target, the last agent to disappear, will be her . . .

For those of you who may not know, Agent 34 is a part of the Agents series. It is the first book of the second trilogy, but the first trilogy does NOT have to read to understand what is going on in this one. If you wish to start with this book, that's totally fine, you won't have any problem understanding what is going on. Anything in the book that references the first trilogy will be explained.

However if you wish to read the first trilogy first, it is recommended do that first-of course. As the second trilogy will spoil things if you read that one first and then go on to read the first trilogy.

Thank you again so much for reading and for all the support.

I will eventually be posting Bonus Chapters for this book, but I can't say when they will be finished.

Thanks and I hope you all enjoyed the book and continue to read more of my works!