Chapter 12: the spar between the church and the ORC

*xenovia* what do you mean, wait are you that dangerous devil who I saw that night?

*lelouch* exactly and if you want to kill then you will have to try and kill me. And I assure you that won't be easy.

*rias* lelouch, stop it.

*Kiba* very well, I will be your opponent.

*kiba was leaning against the door, looking at xenovia. Xenovia then looks at kiba*

*xenovia* who are you?

Kiba* your senior.

*issei then walked up to lelouch*

*issei* lelouch, let me fight irina since kiba will fight xenovia.

*lelouch looks at issei and then nods*

*Xenovia* very well then. Let us go outside.

*transition to the ORC garden. Rias, her peerage and the 2 church girls were in the ORC garden, as he they thrown their white robes away, revealing their clothes*

*xenovia* let us begin.

*irina summoned a katana in her right hand as xenovia's sword was unwrapped, revealing the swords appearance as both xenovia and irina went into their battle stance*

*xenovia* We will try our best to not kill you

*kiba then let's out a little laugh*

*xenovia* You're laughing?

*kiba* yeah, because I finally found what I've been trying to destroy.

*multiple swords then came out of the ground near kiba*

*xenovia* sword birth... I see. It was said one subject managed to escape the Excalibur project while the rest died.

*Kiba* that is me and I promised myself that I will destroy every Excalibur and kill the one that started it no matter what.

*kiba then pulled a random sword from the ground and dashed towards xenovia as their swords clashed. Meanwhile issei was dodging irina's attacks as fast as he possibly could until he got to his one in pervy idea. Issei would boost and punch irina's stomach as xenovia jumped next to irina. Issei then basically slapped irina's thigh and quickly ran behind xenovia, slapping her ass as he then slipped and accidentally touched lelouches foot as issei quickly stood up. Issei raised his right hand up and Argo instantly knew what he was about to do and tried to stop him but he was too late as issei already snapped his fingers and xenovia's and irina's clothes were suddenly destroyed as they were naked. This too happened to lelouch but he quickly activated his balance breaker so nobody would see him naked. Both xenovia and irina covered themselves and kneeled on the ground in embarrassment as they screamed*