3.

▢▢▢

"I think this is the place." My sister looked upon the entertainment building.

Before moving forward she looked at me."You okay?"

I was biting my lips and cracking my knuckles, something I do when I'm nervous. Aoi rolled her eyes and slapped my hands to stop.

"Eonni, why are we here?" I pouted, shifting my whole body weight on her.

"Because this company was the only one that replied back so deal with it!" She shoved me off of her.

Earlier

I felt myself getting pushed around. "Wake up, Jas. A company replied back to us!"

My eyes widened and my body stood up quickly. "Huh!?"

We were reading the email in the living room. My heart was beating way to fast from their quick response.

"So what does this all mean?" I gestured at the whole screen.

My sister smiled at me. "A company called Fantagio wants to do an interview with you and check out your records before you get the job."

I dramatically fell off the sofa and rolled around the ground like a child.

"I can't believe this is happening..." I muttered beneath my breath.

"Jas, get ready. We don't want to be late."

Now

My sister had her phone out. "Hi, this is Aoi Rae. I'm here with my sister and we are currently waiting outside the building."

I stared at the building for a long time. It was pretty big and blocky.

After spacing out, A young woman opened the door for us.

"Kamsahamnida!" Aoi grabbed my hand and pulled me to the building. "Let's go."

She was more excited than me when I was the one who was getting the job.

——

I looked around the building and it sure was simple and clean.

The young woman who opened the door greeted us. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jeon min. I am one of the secretaries of Fantagio."

We both bowed to her and exchanged our names. The young woman gave us a small tour inside but I wasn't really paying attention.

"So you must be Jasmin Rae." The Secretary smiled.

"Yes, I'm here for the makeup career for the idols." I intensely glared at my sister since I never wanted the job in the first place.

"First we need to do a simple interview and record checking."

"Here's her paperwork." My sister handed the secretary a blue folder with my name on it.

"Oh thank you." she scanned through the papers and looked up to us.

"Ms. Jasmin Rae please follow me to the CEO's office and Aoi you can wait here."

When the Secretary wasn't looking I silently made a little tantrum to my sister. She, of course, hit me back to stop.

——

I followed her to the 10th floor and it sure was nerve racking. We didn't speak to each other which added a lot of tension.

A huge office was at the end and the name fantagio was embedded on the window.

"Sir, this is Jasmin Rae. She applied for a job here in Fantagio."

The man stood up and shook hands with me. I politely bowed and said hello.

"Hello, Ms. Rae. So you want a job here to be the makeup artist of a certain idol group?" He asked with his hands crossed on his desk.

"Yes, sir."

"Here's her record." Jeon min handed the CEO my paperwork. He placed the folder aside and faced me.
"So Ms. Rae please tell us about yourself."

I cleared my throat and spoke.

"My name is Jasmin Rae. I am 20 years old and I went to the University of California, Los Angeles. I have a degree in cosmetology and plan to use it here."

The CEO and Secretary nodded and read the paperwork.

"So you're siblings with Aoi Rae. The famous model and part-time actress."

I nodded.

"Well then you're studies in cosmetology gives you a higher chance to be here and by reading your record I believe you're fit to work in Fantagio."

My posture straightened and my eyes widened. "Really?" I slightly smiled.

The man stood up and clapped.

"You're hired."

▢▢▢

a/n: if only job interviews were this easy... What did you think about this chapter? I'm open to any feedback :)