Chapter 33.

Ashton’s P.O.V

I looked out into the large crowd of people, smiling at everyone who came out to see us perform. It was incredible that this many people showed up just for us, it was almost surreal. The Today Show was quite welcoming of us and after singing three of our songs and- subtly- telling everyone to go and buy our debut album, we were on our way out.

After The Today Show we were then on our way to do an acoustic show, where there was only a few limited people. The journey there was pretty excited, everyone hyped that the album was doing so great in so many places.

 When we left, though, there was a mass of screaming girls. It was nice that it was all for us, but I still needed my hearing after this. After the small concert we were able to go off and do our own thing, with the protection of body guards.

 I sat beside Michael in the big van taking us back to our hotel, watching over his shoulder as he was trying to gain a new high score on Subway Surfers.

Luke and Calum sat behind us, taking many pictures of themselves and the places out the window. It was quite weird seeing so many huge building and that many people walking the streets.

“Dammit.” Michael cussed.

I looked over at his phone again, seeing a high score over four hundred thousand along with a little guy running. It was quite impressive that he got so far along in the game when I could barely get to a hundred thousand.

I praised him for it. He sighed, setting his phone back in his pocket as we neared the hotel.  A crowd had formed around the entrance, screams erupting again as we got out and headed inside. I smiled and waved at them until I was inside.

Michael, Calum, and Luke had claimed they wanted to go out, so they went to their rooms for a moment before going back down stairs.  While they went out, I spent my time with Court.

She had stayed at the hotel today, already having a meltdown from her mood swings. Or maybe she was just annoyed. Who knows, either way, she didn’t come with us this morning.

“Hey babe.” I smiled, hearing her happy voice. It was the best sound in the world. I walked over to her on the bed, kissing her lips softly.

“Hey.” I pulled away, smiling at her. She grinned back, setting the remote in her hands, down beside her.

“Y’all were amazing this morning.” She commented on our Today Show performance.

“Thank you, I wish that you were there though, it would have made the experience better.” She pursed her lips, frowning slightly. I kissed her again, wanting her to smile. When she did, I leaned over and rubbed her stomach.

“How was the little man this morning?” I asked.

She groaned, throwing her head back against her pillows. “Active. I don’t know why he likes being active at night and in the mornings.” She muttered. I felt bad for her, knowing that she hasn’t been sleeping that well lately.

Even when we were in England, she still had a hard time getting to sleep. She says the doctor says it’s normal, and although I don’t like her not sleeping, it’s something that we know comes with the pregnancy.

He’s not even here yet and everyone loves the little guy. The fans have warmed up to her, and the baby. Wanting to know how she is doing a lot. It’s heartwarming that they are that accepting of her.

“So James called me today.” She started; I laid down in the space beside her, resting my cheek on the palm of my hand.

“And?” I pushed her for what she was getting at. She bit her lip, trying to cover up her smile.