EIGHTEEN

Jimin was falling. He could see someone leaning over the building he'd fallen from, he could hear their voice calling his name faintly, but it was soon drowned out by the wind around him and his own screams.

He eventually reached the bottom, crashing into water as the cool liquid enveloped him. He let himself sink, oddly calm despite the fact he was drowning. He saw a flash of orange at the surface of the water, and heard muted voices, but let the darkness take over. Soon the darkness was all he could see, there was no light or flashes of orange.

"Jimin, wake up." Yoongi said, shaking Jimin until he woke up. Jimin groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "You were making noises in your sleep."

"It was just a dream." Jimin said, frowning at Yoongi. "What're you doing here?"

"This is my room." Jimin's frown grew until he looked around the messy room and realised Yoongi was right. There was no way his room would be that disorganised. "You fell asleep while we were watching anime."

"Oh.. Yeah..." Jimin sat up, rubbing his eyes again. He then pulled Yoongi's blankets up around him, feeling cold.

"You can sleep over tonight, if you want. It's probably better than walking all the way--" Yoongi was cut off by a knock on his door. He walked over and opened it, revealing a mildly distressed looking Seokjin.

"Is Jimin with you?" He asked, and Yoongi nodded. Seokjin then sighed in relief. "Oh, good. I came to get him for dinner but he wasn't in his room and I got worried."

"Is it time for dinner?" Jimin watched as Yoongi and Seokjin talked about food, really wishing he could just stay in Yoongi's bed. It was warm and smelt good.

He sighed and let himself fall backwards so he was lying on the bed, the act of falling reminding him of the dream he'd had. Like all dreams, it confused him, but he had a strong feeling that the orange haired person and the flashes of orange represented Yoongi. He only hoped that the real Yoongi wouldn't let him fall, like the dream one had.

-

"Can you please eat this? For me?" Yoongi asked, lifting up some food to Jimin's mouth. "Only a little bit."

"I'll only be sick later.." Jimin admitted and Yoongi sighed, eating the food himself.

"What if, you went and got help but didn't mention the kleptomania?" Yoongi asked and Jimin shrugged. "I'm worried about you, I don't want you to get unwell."

"I'm fine, there's nothing wrong with me." Jimin said, pushing his food around the bowl. "I'm just not hungry."

"Okay." Yoongi decided not to push it. He figured that would probably be the worst thing to do. Instead he just ate his own food, looking sadly at Jimin's still full bowl when they'd both finished and decided to go back to their own rooms.

-

"Do you think Hoseok hyung is alright?" Taehyung asked, chewing on his nail as he sat on the chair next to his desk. Jungkook sighed and looked up at him.

"I'm sure he's fine, now please stop going on about him." Jungkook snapped before looking back down at his book.

"But what if he's not okay? I mean, he really liked Yoongi hyung... That bastard." Taehyung muttered the last part, glaring down at the floor before his concerned look returned and he looked at Jungkook.

"He has Namjoon, stop worrying." Jungkook shook his head, annoyed that Hoseok was all Taehyung seemed to talk about. They'd only had one conversation, why was he so obsessed with him?

"But I can't. Hoseok hyung could be hurting." That was it. Jungkook put his book down and sat up, frowning at Taehyung.

"Hyung, stop going on about Hoseok. You spoke to him once, you barely even know him. Why are you acting like he's so important and means the world to you?" Taehyung flinched as Jungkook snapped at him. "I mean, I've been here for you this whole time and all of a sudden someone new and exciting comes and you just start ignoring me."

"But Hoseok has problems--"

"Just because he has problems doesn't mean you have to get involved. If he wanted help, he would've gotten it. He's got friends, he doesn't need another person trying to help him." Jungkook huffed and stood up. "I care about you, Taehyung, but God you can be annoying and oblivious."

"What do you mean?" Taehyung frowned as Jungkook walked over to him.

"I mean, can you really not see how jealous you're making me by going on about Hoseok?" Jungkook asked, leaning down so he was eye level with Taehyung. He placed his hand on the back of Taehyung's chair, looking at him.

"You were jealous?" Jungkook sighed, looking away briefly.

"Yes." Taehyung frowned.

"Why?"

"Because I like you, goddamit!" Jungkook yelled, making Taehyung flinch again. Jungkook closed his eyes and exhaled slowly, trying to calm himself. While his eyes were closed, Taehyung quietly leaned forward and kissed Jungkook. This made Jungkook's eyes widened.

"I like you too, Jungkook. I just don't you to leave me." Jungkook frowned at Taehyung.

"I would never leave you, hyung. I've never planned on leaving you, why do you think I've stuck by you all this time?"

"Because you want to know the secrets to my good looks?" The pair chuckled and Jungkook shook his head.

"To be honest, hyung, that's never really been one of my reasons for sticking around."

-

-

-