Going Out

I pinched my thigh to come to my sense. I don't even know this person! Ugh the pros and cons with having sex. If you happen to get rapped, you'll end up loving it in the end and you'll want more from the person who just rapped you. Gees I need to stop myself! I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. I was hungry and craving for some something delicious. I looked in the refrigerator, and I only saw some eggs and bell peppers. I guess that works. I mean, it wasn't what I was expecting to see in the fridge. So I went ahead and cut up some bell peppers in dices. Then I got the eggs, seasoned them with salt and some black pepper then I stirred it up. I got the pan on the stove, turned it on and poured some oil in there. When the pan was hot enough, I poured the eggs and I put the bell peppers on top of the eggs. I let the eggs sit there for a minute then I rolled one end to the other end. I didn't know what I was doing with the eggs, but it turned out better than I expected. After I rolled it, I turned off the stove, and got a plate to put the egg in. I put the egg on the plate and it looked lonely, but we didn't have anything else, not even rice. I got a fork and used the side of it to cut through the egg. The inside was pretty. You could see the bell peppers in it. I ate the egg, and it was ok. It could've been better somehow but, it was good enough to fill me up for the night. After eating it, I washed my plate and went upstairs. I opened the door and I totally forgot that the stranger was left up here. I looked around and he was dead asleep on the side of my bed. I looked closely at his face and he looks so at peace. Then I quickly and quietly went on my bed and slept. I literally have a chance to kill the raper but I don't want to. I don't know why, I mean, I literally got raped by him and Jungkook and Taehyung are gone and they're coming back soon and they don't even know about this. Should I tell them? Sigh I don't know anymore. Im just gonna go to sleep so I won't have to think about it right now.

Next Day

I wake up and I quickly look around. The stranger left and it was just me in my room now. I do my morning routine and I go downstairs afterwards. I sit on the couch and think about what happened yesterday. As I think about it, I hear the door knob turning. I turned my head to look at who it was and it was Jungkook and Taehyung. I give them a big hug and kiss them on the cheek. Even tho we're basically siblings, step siblings I should say, we already had sex together so that doesn't matter anymore to us now. They quickly go up stairs to their room and then come back to me down here. They both were looking at me smiling with a box in their hands that's wrapped.

Young Yi: what's this for?
Jungkook: well you see, we took some photos so we decided to give them to you as a memory.
Young Yi: a memory? Wow thanks guys. But, a picture without me? Oh, and why are you both giving pictures to me? You guys know that you could've just gave them to me and not put them in a box right?
Taehyung: just accept the boxes and open it up in your room tonight.
Young Yi: tonight? Can't I open it right now?
Taehyung: no. If you open it right now, you won't have some fun today
Young Yi: aw fine. I won't open it until tonight
Jungkook: yayyy. Ok now that we got that out of the way, let's go out to eat.
Young Yi: but you guys should rest. You just got here.
Taehyung: we're fine. It was not hard to take some pictures
Young yi: ya sure, cause you guys took forever to some back home
Jungkook: aw, did you miss ussss?
Young Yi; I sure did miss you guys. I was so lonely

I didn't want to tell them about the stranger that happened. They seemed to be in a really good mood and I don't wanna ruin that.

Jungkook: it's ok. We're here now. You're not lonely anymore
Taehyung: so, let's go!
Young Yi: guys, I'm serious! You guys should rest first
Taehyung: Young Yiiiiiii it's okkk. We're fine. We don't need to rest. If we do need to rest, then we would tell you. Now come on and come with us. Let's go get some food in our stomachssss.

I go up stairs and put on some black shorts with a gray oversized sweater. I go to the bathroom and put on some light makeup. Then I go downstairs and put on my black socks, then my black converse. The three of us leave the house and got into Taehyung's car. Taehyung drove off and blasted some music so it wouldn't be so boring. I rolled down the window so I could get some fresh air and thought about how I'm going to tell them about the stranger. I really want to tell them, but I'm afraid about how they will react to it and how to say it out. Ughhhhhh just why does my life have to be like thissss?!! As I kept thinking, the car stopped and it looked like we were here already. I rolled the window up and unbuckled my seatbelt. We entered the restaurant and it looked trustable. We sat at a table and looked at the menu that the waiter gave to us.

Waiter: what drinks would you guys want?
Young Yi: hmmm can I just get water?
Waiter: yeah sure
Taehyung: really? Just water? That's lame. Can I get some coke
Jungkook: I'll get uhhh... sprite I think, wait..... yeah sprite.
Waiter: okk, anything else?
Young Yi: no that's all for now, thank you

The waiter walks off and we continued to look at the menu

Taehyung: so what do you guys wanna eat?
Jungkook: ooooo let's eat something spicy!!
Young Yi: uhhh nah. I don't want to eat something spicy to start off my day. If I eat spicy in the morning, I will be in the bathroom for a very long time. I mean, you guys can get it, it's just that I won't eat it.
Jungkook: aww ok then. Then how about we get some..... never mind I don't know what to get. Taehyung you should order for us since you're more familiar with this place
Taehyung: sure. Young Yi, just leave it all to me, I'll order some delicious dishes that we can eat and enjoy together.

The waiter came and gave us our drinks. Then Taehyung ordered some dishes for all of us to eat. After a few minutes of waiting, the food came and it looked so delicious. I took out my phone and took a quick picture of the table that had the delicious dishes in front of my eyes. After I was done, I put my phone away and we all started to eat.