a spell for my heart

I never knew but when I met the girl in white and blue I fell for her. My legs trembled, my heart raced. I wanted to throw the fight but I couldn't, not even if that spriggan asked me to.
//////////////////Three weeks later//////////////////
"I was asked to join GGO but I'm hesitant to join, Asuna-san what do I do?" I asked Asuna-san, while I laid my head on her lap. Being cured from aids after asking God like Galaxy said. I had a chance at life, with a lover with a wife,... no Asuna. "Well kirito-kun asked me to join to but I'd like to stay here," Asuna-san responded. I looked into her oceanic eyes again. I always loved looking into her gaze, if only she would know my feelings. I look at the table with the tea set, the pot and cups had a colorful display of flowers that seemed to dance in pink, yellow, and green.
I open my lips to ask a her a question I've been meaning to ask but something else comes out that will change our lives.
"Asuna-senpai you've put a spell of love on me!" I blurt out, but immediately I put my hands on my mouth and sit up, putting both mine and Asuna-san's heads collide. Asuna-san looks at me with dissbelief, she tries to speak her face red as a beat. I think even steam is visible. She lifts he left had gracefully and swipes down, pressing the log out button.
"No wait!" I cry out but in failure, Asuna-san has logged out in a bright blue effect, leaving me alone in the lodge. I put my face in my purple gloves hands and begin to sob. "Why did I say that? *hick*She has a boy *hick* freind, and a daughter. *hick* what right do I have to say I'm in love with *hick* her!"
I cry out alone, crying out fro I might have ruined my one good freind ship
/////////////////////////next day///////////////////////////
I cried myself to sleep, huh a note on my head with a yellow soft blanket? I read the note on my head:
I saw you asleep on the sofa and gave you a blanket
Strea, and yui
I smile, but are those two gonna forgive me once they hear what I told their mother? The berserk healer, the lightning flash. "Yuuki," calls a male voice. The one voice I dont want to hear Kirito's voice.