Flashback

The road was abandoned as we drove into town. Dad needed to go into town for work and had decided we could stop for a movie and dinner in town. I hated the drive because it was always so long and I got bored. "Why couldn't at least one of my friends come?" I whined. "Because darling we want you all to ourselves tonight," mom said her voice as smooth as honey. "Besides- Wha!" My dad yelled.

I moved to see what was happening right before our car crashed. I feel back towards my seat and I heard smoothing crack.

Pain flooded my body and all I wanted to do was scream. Was I screaming? The pain made my head hazy and I wanted to take a nap. Darkness seemed to engulf me but I pushed against it fighting the pain. 'What happened?' A picture of a boy flooded through my head. The had long black hair and startling blue eyes and he had just been standing in the middle of the road. 'Did we hit him?' I hoped we didn't because that would mean I got hurt for no reason...again.

I opened my eyes, the car was dark like night had fallen but that can't be right it was only 5 o'clock. I struggled to move and pushed myself upright, a sharper pain exploded from my legs. I gasped but kept pushing myself up right I had to see if my parents were ok. I could hear mom whimpering in the front and that meant she was at least alive.

I finally sat up and saw the dark haired boy leaning over my mother but he wasn't a little boy anymore he had changed. He was taller and more muscular and his blue eyes were gone instead they were a dark deep red. He looked away from my mother as I sat up and that's when I saw blood covering his mouth. "Vampire!" I yelled. A sickening smirk lit up his face before he turned back and continued to drink from my mother's neck. "Get away from her, you monster!" I yelled, "Go away," I pleaded. No matter what I said he didn't move, didn't react almost like he couldn't hear me. I tried moving but both my legs felt broken and the pain was unbearable and I almost lost consciousness again.

I wasn't sure how long I sat there with that monster only feet from me but it felt like forever. I couldn't move, I couldn't see anyone outside the car on the road, and the only thing I could hear was the sound of my mother's blood being forcible drunk and the sound of my dad's barely beating heart. My mom's heart had stopped a long time ago as did her whimpers. This mad man was probably going to kill us all.

Time moved slowly but eventually the man moved away from my mother, he made as to go towards my father. "No, please! If you're going to kill us at least don't make me watch you murder my father too!" I yelled. The full force of his eyes shifted to me again and I flinched. He smiled and moved into the back of the car until he was settled right next to me. His clawed and bloodied hand came up and he grabbed my chin, pulling me towards him. "So strong," he purred, "but little wolf why hurry towards your death?" I tried to yank my head away from his hand but he was too strong. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "I'm not doing anything yet this here is just a little warning, you see just the start of my game," he said. "What game?" He shook his head. "A surprise," he said. He released my chin and trailed his hand down my neck stopping once he reached my jugular. "What are yo waiting for!" I snapped. How long was he going to play with me before he killed me? "Oh no not just yet. You see I never drink from a child and it would be a waste to simply kill you without a taste," he told me. My stomach knotted in fear as he leaned closer. He rested his nose against my neck and pulled my scent into him. "Yes, your much to good to waste, but for now you know to much," he said. "Wha-" I tried to ask. "No, no, no don't worry you shall see me again, Luce Mia," he said. His hand flashed towards me I saw a large ring on his finger right before his fist hit me. Darkness swallowed be and I didn't even try and fight it this time.

I was surrounded by blackness, I couldn't remember anything but this blackness that surrounded me, but I felt like there use to be something else. 'What was it' I wondered. It seemed so far away, I had tried reaching for it before but each time it just seemed to slip through my fingers, for now I was content with the darkness. "Kylie," a voice called. I looked around but saw nothing but darkness. It seemed to pull at me though, like whoever was behind it could see me and was trying to pull me out of the darkness. Fear twisted my stomach and I saw a man flash before my eyes. "Kylie!" The voice said sharper now. My fear disappeared I could hear genuine concern in their voice, whoever it was wouldn't hurt me. "Wake up!" The voice said. The order seemed to touch every inch of me and I stood up from my spot on the ground. 'I needed to wake up' I thought and suddenly I felt as though I was falling back wards.

I opened my eyes and hissed in pain as light flooded through my lashes. "Kylie?" A voice asked. I turned and saw a woman with dark black hair pulled back in a pony. She was standing over me and I could see concern in her dark grey eyes. He voice tugged at me and I felt like I knew her but I couldn't recall from where. "Who...who are you?" I asked. Shock flashed across her face than anger than pain. "You don't know?" She asked. I shook my head. "What do you remember?" She asked me. I thought back and tried to look through my memories but all that was there was a hazy I couldn't seem to push past. I began to panic why couldn't I remember? "I- I can't...I can't remember anything! Why? Why can't I remember?" I asked desperately. The woman moved closer and wrapped her arm around my shoulders and pulled me into her. "Shhhh, it's ok, they'll come back eventually, just relax," she told me and I relaxed into her side and let her comfort me.

-A/N- Hey guys how is the story so far? I hope you are enjoying it and thank you so much for reading!

Just a clarification this is not Ch. 11 this is just a memory and this happens right after the events in Ch. 10 so this is more of like a continuation of Ch. 10. The next chapter should be out next week so in the mean time please Vote, Comment, and Follow,

- NeonReese.