13........

Khusi notice manan restless nd decide she try manan back together.

Everyone left only manik nd khusi is there.

Khusi came to manik - I want to talk to u .

Manik is confused what is she talking g about bcoz they didn't talk once.

Manik nodded

Khusi- came to my room he follow her.she go inside her room nd manik too came she locked door.

Khusi- I want you nd nandini back together just like before.

Manik is shocked

Manik- but y u want to help me.

Khusi- I only want nandini happiness nd I saw how she control u nd u control her while crying.u guys made for each other.

Manik is happy he direct hug her in excitement.

Manik realise after sometimes what he did broke hug.

Manik- sorry woh.

Khusi - it's ok nandini call me bhabhi so I m ur bhabhi too.

Manik- thanks but can I call u didi I don't have sister but I feel diff with u please.

Khusi - of course u call me didi nd I help u

Manik- but she didnt listen u to me.

Khusi- she is scared

Manik- scared but who? Me?

Khusi- no she is scared that u again left her just like before nd ....

Manik is shocked breakup is so much effect her but he compose said- nd...?

Khusi- nd if u know her condition u will give sympathy to her not love.

Manik- is she mad I love her .

Khusi- hmm but she thought u will accept her but just pity her or sympathy her.

Manik- so first we have to remove her insecurities.

Khusi - hmm so u have to pamper her so much so that she will forget her insecurities nd accept u .

Manik- ok I will do anything to back my jaan.

It's breakfast

No one eat breakfast bcoz of morning scene.

So now arnav order everyone to came nd had breakfast when arnav going to take Nandinni to breakfast manik stop him

Manik- please can I go to take my jaan I want to back nandini in my life please.

Arnav understood nd nodded.