First Night

TRIPLE UPDATEEEEE!

But guess what my lovelies....

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS SERIES!!

Jimin:

Jimin's eyes were concentrated as he stared down at the screen of his phone with his tongue sticking out in concentration, focusing carefully on the photo he was going to take. 

"Isn't that like your number 1000th picture or something since she was born?" You asked from behind the kitchen counter and Jimin shushed at you in answer. Your eyes went wide and your hands flied up in the air in apologize and Jimin started to laugh by your reaction. 

"I just think this is my new favourite thing. She's like a model." He commented and you lifted your eyebrows in fake surprise.

"Of course she'd have model potential have you seen her appa?" You said with a smirk and Jimin scoffed at you with a smile afterwards. You guys had been watching movies all day and taking it turns cuddling, changing diapers or feeding Eun-Ae but it was interrupted when Jimin's stomach had started to growl and you noticed yourself that you were just as hungry. But to Jimin's surprise you had insisted cooking dinner instead of him even though he would have guessed you would have been exhausted from the hours of labor. Even though you had given birth to your little girl just two days ago you were continuing on with life like a huge life changing event hadn't even happened and it surprised Chim. 

So instead of him cooking dinner you took over and he took the time to interact with Eun-Ae. Though she had just been fed and usually falls back asleep she was still awake with energy, looking up at her dad with curious eyes and the odd shaped thing in his hand. 

"You should have seen her before, I almost scared her with the light on my phone." Jimin said horrified, shaking his head by his dumb action. 

"Well you learned something from that." You responded and placed the steaks from the heating pan onto two plates, before taking a pre-made salad from the fridge and started to place it on the plates as well. 

"How can you have so much energy?" He asked curious, keeping his eyes on his phone and scrolled through the pictures he had been taken throughout the two days. 

"I have no idea. Probably takes after you." You chuckled and grabbed the plates along with two forks and knives, heading towards Jimin at the dinner table and placed a plate in front of him. 

"Thank you baby." He smiled generously and accepted the waiting fork and knife from you. 

"I can't wait for her to start eating with us." He smiled to himself while chewing, looking down at Eun-Ae with warm eyes. 

"Yah! Don't wish that, she'll be 18  before you know it!" 

You looked down at Eun-Ae to check if she was falling asleep but she was still staring at Jimin with a look in her eyes, begging for him to pick her up. "She's been staring at me since we stood up from the couch, and it melts my heart" Jimin mentioned and you nodded your head agreeing, she was definitely appa's girl. Eun-Ae was more of Jimin with his constant energy and it was fun to see the similarities. 

"Even when she was born she was full of energy." You giggled and Jimin nodded his head agreeing, putting a piece of steak in his mouth and moved his chair closer to yours so he could wrap an arm around you. 

"I'm proud of you." He whispered against your ear and kissed your neck. 

"I'm proud of you." You said and moved the carrot your hand towards his mouth and he took a bite and wiggled his eyebrows afterwards.