Gift from him?

If It's meant to be then it will be , no one can stop it..Allah has already planned.

SALMA:
I stared at this guy who was stranger to me few days ago and now he was asking for friendship he said that's first stage.

Can a guy and girl be friends?

"Wasim, what are you doing here?" I questioned him again in low voice he hadn't touched me which made me respect him more.

"I have come to help you," he said in his deep voice while he told me to sit .

My room was nothing like fancy or girly it was small room with few main things that's how I was living and used to.

"You are risking your life you don't know them they will hurt you," I confessed but I knew in my confession it showed I cared I looked down immediately when I realized what I said.

"You are too naive princess , I can harm them with snap of my finger and you just have to say it," he told me as if it was so easy and that moment I wished I knew him more. I was too shy to even ask him about himself.

"They have given me roof to stay otherwise I would have been on streets," I said and he just stood there silently I knew I wasn't being reasonable now because they already have plotted something huge against me.

"Roof my foot, they have been planning something against you and you have to be strong and reply them back," he said a bit yelling but I knew better he was controlling His anger.

"You will not be in this house tomorrow, got it," he said strictly and I stared at him while my eyes widened.

I was too sleepy to even argue it was 1am already.
How will he even go from here?

"Please don't do this I will be okay,"I lied to him but I knew he sensed it because my voice cracked little . I was so tired of them and wanted to run away so far away from all these daily problems.

" Stop it Salma just once let me help you, tomorrow you won't be here I feel something will go wrong ,"he said while lost in thoughts and I kept thinking about him. Astagfirullah.

"I know it already,"I told him and he just kept staring at me his beautiful green eyes searching for answers .

"Don't let them take advantage of you, if you care for me even slightly Salma then you will come down at 4pm tomorrow, I will be waiting for you at cafe which is at corner of this mansion," he said and kissed me on my forehead.

4pm with him while 5pm I have to be ready as Malika warned me.
Ya Allah please guide me.

What?what just happened??kiss on forehead?I surely must have been tomato face by now and am glad he couldn't see my face clearly or could he?

My eyes widened and he just smiled slightly and move away but before opening door he turned and said.

"4pm sharp I will be waiting princess," he said with a lot of confidence as if he was sure I will choose him.

I was about to say something but he just said see you soon and left .

I switched on the small light and sat on bed and thought about what happened??What will happen.

I was about to switch off light but something caught my attention it was a gift box wrapped neatly and my name written in beautiful cursive handwriting on top. This guy was full of surprises.

"Did he just leave for me a gift?" A tear slipped from my eye and I just wiped it . This guy has done so much for me.

Strange but true sometimes a stranger can make you smile and you feel like wish you knew them before your loved ones.

I was so curious so I opened the wrapped box slowly without making any noise and a gasp escaped my mouth my eyes widened I just couldn't believe my eyes.

It looked really expensive and new but why did he take all trouble?This guy was breaking all my walls .

I stared at it and wondered what to do next.

*****
So many of you got it right so Wasim eh? and he wants to help her..

What gift has he given her?any ideas?

Thank you for adding all my books and for all votes and comments