20 ~ solutions?

You were just sitting on the stairs of the Malfoy manor, reading the daily prophet. You could read it in a room with a chair or a couch but you really didn't want to see anyone right now.

Things had been crazy. Your mind was driving you crazy. You hardly spoke to Draco. You did see him a lot.. You two just didn't speak. It wasn't awkward. You just had nothing left to say.

'Lucius, think about this!' Narcissa exclaimed.

You looked up and started listening.

'There is nothing to think about. Draco!' Lucius yelled.

'Lucius, please.. he's just a boy!'

'You heard what the dark Lord said.' Lucius said.

'Y/M/N and Y/F/N also don't force Y/N to do this!'

Why did they always drag you into this? You heard them walk towards the door that led into the hallway. You quickly sprinted upstairs. You turned around the corner and continued listening from upstairs.

'Y/N is a totally different child. She's a worthless traitor, and you know it.' Lucius hissed.

Geez, thanks.

'I'm not letting the dark Lord determine anything in this house. This is our house! He's our son!'

'He might be but that won't stop this all. You heard him, either this or we all die.' Lucius hissed. 'Draco!' He yelled upstairs.

You saw Draco leave his room. He looked at you and you looked back at him. He just walked down the stairs towards his parents. He looked so good in that new suit he got.

'Yes, father?' He asked.

'It's time, let's go.' Lucius said and he walked away.

You peeked around the corner. Draco wanted to walk away but Narcissa stopped him. Draco turned to her.

'I'll be okay.' He said.

'I tried to-'

'I know.' He said and he hugged her.

She hugged him back for a moment. You could see that she was worried. You had no idea what was going on.

'Draco!' Lucius hissed.

Draco let his mother go and walked away. Narcissa walked away too. You walked down the stairs again. Your curiosity was your worst trade. You followed her towards the drawing room.

She entered and you decided to wait outside, out of sight.

'Thank you, Lucius.' You heard Voldemort say. 'It's good to see you, Draco.'

'Good afternoon.. my lord.' He said.

'You probably already know why you're here. So let's get this over with.' Voldemort said.

There was a long silence. You heard Draco walk towards the dark Lord. You heard Voldemort mumble something. You couldn't really get anything from it. This was dangerous. What were you doing? You managed to let it go and walk away..

-

You were just in your room, thinking about everything. You were rather disturbed. What was that? What was happening?

Draco went upstairs a while ago, and he had been in his room ever since. You wanted to talk to him but you were a little scared.

You took a deep breath and got up. You slowly walked towards his room. You knocked on the door.

'Who is it?' He asked.

'It's me.. Y/N.'

Draco smiled a little. He missed talking to you. It had just been a little weird between you two. His whole mood brightened when he saw you or heard you.