Chapter 1

~Ok, Chapter 1. Enjoy!~

"Now," Mia thought as she watched what she thought was heaven on Earth take his shirt off. 

"Mia," the man whispered in her ear. 

A shiver raced down her spine and desire ran through her body like a bolt of lighteneing. 

"Who are you?" She asked trying to figure out who this mystery man was. 

"Yours," he said and quickly closed the distance between them and crushed his lips to hers. 

She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. When they pulled back for air, he whispered her name again, "Mia, Mia, Mia." 

"Mia!" 

Mia woke up and looked around to see a pair of long legs in front of her. 

Oh, God. It was Professor Andrews. 

"Come back to planet Earth, Ms. Davis!" 

She rolled her eyes. "Ugh, just when I was getting to the good part," she said loudly as giggles and laughs filled the classroom's atmosphere. 

"Ms. Davis," Mr. Andrews sternly said as a smirk forms on his face. "Well, seems as if the good part will have to deal with you cleaning up this classroom--in detention." 

Mia's eyes widen. "What?! You can't give me detention! I'm in college for pete's sake." 

He just laughed and brushed a piece of dust off of his expensive shirt. "I could just send your name to the Dean's office." 

Mia folded her arms and sat back in her seat, coming to terms to not argue any further. "Fine, you win." 

Mr. Andrews smiled and said, "See you after class." 

As Mr. Andrews walked back up to the board, Mia watches his butt that was shaping way too good in his gray slacks. 

Honestly, when didn't that man's body fit in his clothes as if they were perfectly made just for him? You could ask every girl that couldn't help but drool all over their desk tops, every girl that caught a glimpse of him when he walked the campus, or even the girls that couldn't get that breath-taking glimpse of Mr. Andrews, but printed his pictures off of the school website and drew hearts and Xs and O's all over his face...best believe they could have told you. 

"Alright, does anyone know what x will be if we multiply these two equations together?" Mr. Andrews asked facing the class, immediately getting every ladies' hands in the air. As always.  

He scoped the class and glanced at Mia. 

"Ms. Davis?" 

All the other girls disappointedly lowered their once eager hands as Mia answered the question, "It will be 14." 

"Correct," he said and he wrote the answer down under the problem on the board. 

Mia smiled excitedly and her heart did summer saults in her chest for once again answering the problem right. She loved how Professor Andrews eyes brightened whenever she stated the right answer and he always exchanged a smile that was only referred to her. Over the first couple of weeks since the semester started, Mia figured out that Professor Andrews was really keen on showing her acknowledgement and acceptance than everyone else in the class. Yeah, he makes their accomplishments known and congratulates them on their success to pass quizzes and answer practice problems correctly, but what him and Mia shared was different.

Mia hasn't been able to place her finger on it, but she wasn't going to complain over it. She loved how Professor Andrews looked at her because she surely has been looking at him.

While writing down the homework Mr. Andrews assigned, a paper ball hit Mia in the back of the head. She looked back to see Ayana Nelson snaring at her. 

"You need to chill out," Mia said throwing the paper ball back at Ayana, which smacked her in the face. "Paper ball, seriously? So, elementary."

Anger flashed into Ayana's eyes as she said, "Look, you need to get a clue, okay? Stop sucking up to Professor Andrews."

"What are you talking about?" 

"Oh, don't pull that clueless act now, okay? If the whole class sees it, its a sure thing that you know it. I'm only going to tell you this once, back up off of Professor Andrews before I make you back off." 

This chick has had way too many fantasies about Professor Andrews. Hostile stalker. Mia thinks as she rolls her eyes. "I'll like to see you try."  

"Oh, we will try," Ayana said. 

Mia looked back up at Ayana and said, "We?" 

Ayana smirked devilishly and leaned back in her seat. Mia looked around her to see all of the other girls' eyes peering down at her with nasty smiles plastered on their faces. 

Mia looked at them as if they were crazy. She rolled her eyes and said, "You got to be kidding me."