Part 51

Happy Reading

**********
P- Avni puttar!!

Neil became numb....all he could see was her hurtful eyes...

M- lo aa gayi Maharani.....

Bebe went to Avni.tears were coming out from Avni's eyes...

She bent to take blessings from bebe..But Bebe stepped back...

B- arrey yeh kya kar rahi hain???

Av- Am I that much impure that you aren't letting me to take blessings from you.....

N- Avni.I am warning you....don't talk like that....

But Neil was looking at Maddy with bloodshot eyes....

N- aur aap bua..nhi degi Avni koi jawab...kyun har waqt ek aurat ko agnipariksha se gujar na padta hain????? (Our Neil Khanna)...Jisko Avni se problem hain.. woh yha se jaa sakti hain

M- samaj isko lekar kya kahega tujeh koi idea hi nhi hain.....Agar yeh baccha tum dono ka hain...to tum dono shadi kyun nhi kar rahe ho??

N- I am ready to marry her right now....and you very well know that we dont care about society.....all I do care is her and her decisions

B- haan to samaj ka tension lene k liye tu hain na???

M- Chachi ji!!

B- Aur tu Avni.....aise haalaton mei jhukte nhi hain......Kuch pata bhi nhi hain tujeh.....aur humein chod kar chali gayi thi tu...

Av- (in a low tone) Sorry bebe.....

Bebe hugged Avni....teras of joy were coming out from her eyes.....Neil noticed that and smiled...

But Sweta remained silent all this while...... Prakash hugged Avni and congratulated her.....

Avni was about to hug sweta when Prakash received a call from the In-laws of Kareena....saying that she is hospitalized.....

Neil took Prakash and Maddy to the hospital immediately...the condition of Kareena's health was still unknown to them.....Avni insisted to go with them but it was Sweta's order that she will not go there.....

After sometime they received a call from Neil saying that Kareena is ok and they are going to bring her to their appartement.....Neil's voice sounded quite tensed and emotional too.....

Bebe was tired....so she went to the guest room for taking rest not before telling her that everything will be fine....

Now it was only Avni and Sweta in the hall.....all silent....Avni decided to break the silence...

Av- I am so.... sorry

S- for what??

Av- For everything....

S- I am glad that you have understand...

Av- mummy ji....

S- shadi kar le Tillu se....

Avni looked at her with most shocking eyes..... somewhere she was also feeling that their relationship is not like her parents because Neil always loved her beyond infinity...supported her....took stand for her.....what else she want from a man....from her man....

Av- wo...woh...

S- Please Avni....give me a chance to make you my daughter in law......

Av- I am ready...

S- what!!! Tum kaise itni jaldi maan gayi???

Av- I am very selfish....hai na mummy ji???? Neil mere liye jaan dene ko bhi ready hain....and I am not marrying him for my stupid insecurities......Sorry mummy ji.....

Sweta hugged Avni in happiness.... Tears were coming out from both of their eyes......

S- Maddy jiji k baat ka bura mat manna.....typical aunty ki tarha sound karti hain......prakash ji ki cousin hain....par hain to badi  behen na??....hum kuch kar bhi nhi sakte....

Av- it's ok mummy ji.....aap logo ko bhi doubt hain na......is bacche ko lekar....

S- Tum yeh soch rahi ho...agar mai tillu ko bata du....toh tumhari haal kya hoga pata hain tujeh??

Av- no please..... Thanks for accepting me....

S- Thanks keh kar ek ma ki pyaar ko chota mat karo Avni......

Av- Sorry...

S- Are you angry on me?? Ki mai yeh shadi k liye tumhe force kar rahi hu??

Av- aapko pata hain na....hamesha mujeh kisi na ki ka jaroorat hote hain....meri dil ki baat muh mei laane k liye....

S- aww.....did i sound like a typical mother in law???

Av- (hugging her) no...not at all.....

Sweta made dinner for all.....

Around 10 they came back from hospital with kareena....their faces were dull....Avni noticed a bandage around kareena's wrist....she immediately understood the reason why she was hospitalized.....she also noticed that Maddy bua was being rude to kareena......

They all had their dinner silently....after that all went to their respective rooms.....Maddy was staying with bebe and kareena in a room.......Sweta and Prakash were in another room....and Avneil was in their room....

When Avni came out of the washroom.....she found Neil standing in the balcony attached to their room.....He was looking very stressed.....Avni noticed this.....she was also having many questions regarding Kareena in her mind.......so she went to him and hugged him from behind

***********
Please do vote and comment