wait! I like my brother like THAT?! 9 (Pic of Carter)

On the side there is a pic of Jasiahs bf carter...hope you haven't forgotten about him

next time i upload i'll put up a pic of Julians gf lilly

anyway dont forget to comment vote and fan!!

thanxz

****************************************************************

Julian's POV

No, no, no, no! You can't do this this! Think about it, this is your sister. My mind was conflicted as i thought about kissing her. It was like on the tv shows where there's an angel and a devil sitting on opposites shoulders.

Well that's me. On the left shoulder the devil's like "Oh come on, just kiss her already!" And on the right shoulder the angel's saying "This is very wrong! It's incest." I don't who to listen to. So mentally my head is swinging from right to left, left to right. Finally i listen to the angel. I drop my hands from her chin and step back to look at her.

Her head is still tilted up slightly and her eyes are closed. I just wanna forget everything and lean down and kiss her but, i can't. Her eyes flutter open and she see's me standing about a foot away from her. Her eyes turn questioning but i shake my head and say and say"I can't." Hurt flashed in her eyes before she masks it with a blank expression. I stare at her, willing her to show some kind of emotion, even anger, but she doesn't. She just stands there radiating coldness and staring straight into my eyes.

I turn to the door to leave, not being able to handle this new closed off Jasiah. I twist the knob in my hand and just before i open it she says "Why? Why, Julian, why can't you do it?" She asks me and her voice cracked at the end, betraying her.

"Because it's, it's not right Jasiah. It's wrong." I explain to her hoping for her to understand. She will never know how much her loving me means to me. All i've ever wanted was for her to love me the way i loved her and now she does. But i don't know what to do with it. Do i act on it. do i ignore it. I've been putting it off as i'm not ready to share my feelings but i know that complete and utter bullshit because i am ready. I've been ready since the day i realized i loved her more than a brother should.

But now...... I just don't know. I shake my head and turn to leave but not before a see tears run down her face. She turns her back to me so that i couldnt see but it's too late. I've alread seen. I walk out of the room completely heart broken.

Why didn't i do it? The same question Jasiah asked me. I gave her a bullshit answer, but reall i don't know why i didn't do it. I know it's not right. I know it's wrong. I know it's incest. But all of those aren't the real reason.

I walk into my room and slam the door. Once i'm there i break down. I slide down the door and collapse into tears. The first time i've cried since i was ten. 8 years and go. I cry because i'm confused. I cry because I know its wrong. And i cry because i don't care.

But most of all....I cry because i love her.

Jasiah's POV

He didn't just do that did he? Tears run down my face and i feel so heartbroken. How can he do this to me? And why do i let him?

Because you love him, some small part of me remembers. I wouldn't put up with all of this with some other boy. Hell, i wouldn't even put up with this for Carter and we've been dating for at least 2 years. I walk to my door and lock and slide down to the floor. I just sob my heart out.

Maybe it's for the best! I should let him go. Like the saying 'if you love something let it go, and if it comes back then it was meant to be.'

Obviously, we are not.

Julian's POV

Maybe i should just let her go. I love her enough to let her go but i also love her enough to not let her go. If that makes sense.

As i sit here and cry, it suddenly hits me why i've been afraid. Why i didn't kiss her.

I've been thinking about her rejecting me. What if after she kissed me she doesn't feel that spark. What if she realizes that her loves been an illusion all this time. Then she and Carter will live a happy life and i'll either be alone and heartbroken or stuck with Lilly and heartbroken Either way i'll always be heartbroken

So you know what, to hell with right and wrong!

I stand up and walk to Jasiah's door. I bang on it and wait for her to open it. I hope to god she's not md at me. She swings the door open with a scowl on her cute face and i back her up, kicking the door closed on my way, and spiining her until she pinned againt it. She starts yelling at me to get out and hitting me in my chest and i just watch her because i know i deserve it.

"I hate you!" She screams and that finally gets to me. I grab her arms and pin them above her head as she takes another swing at me. "No you don't," I say to her, my faces inches away. She gives me a defiant look that looks so cute and i can't help myself anymore. I slam my lips down onto hers, dropping her arms, and lifting her at the waist. She wraps her arms and legs around me immediately responding. I kiss her so passionately that there should have been flames around us and we should have floating in the air.

I break the kiss and look into her eyes "You love me," I breath into er ear.

"I love you," She repeats breathlessly. I smirk at her.

"Good...because I love you too." With that i kiss her again. More gently this time, and slower, pouring all of my emotion into it and enjoying it, because it is reciprocated.

***************************************************************************

okay so i uploaded

you guys got lucky because i NEVER upload back to back...but i promise i'll upload soon again!!

like i said at the top plz vote and comment

happy reading!! :)