Chapter Forty Eight

Começar do início

"The door is locked," and he kissed her. 

Seema was stunned. Five years. It had been almost five years since she had kissed him, let alone anyone else. She eventually kissed him back and placed her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer, feeling overwhelmed by the rush of emotions they had just been through. 

NK's mind completely blanked and he couldn't think of anything else but having Seema. He leaned her up against the wall and continued to kiss her, his hands on her waist. 

"Mmph," Seema moaned.

NK let go of her lips, giving it a lovebite before he did, and moved to her neck. Seema's hand traveled down to his chest and she clutched onto his shirt as she felt him bite into her flesh.

"Ah!"

NK licked it and blew it to give it a cool feeling, and Seema shuddered. He moved his hand up and removed a safety pin from her blouse, on her shoulder, that was holding her sari there. Seema didn't have clue until he brushed it aside, getting caught between them. 

Seema gasped. "Don't."

"I know I shouldn't given the circumstances but... I can't control it," he whispered into her neck.

"But someone might notice I'm not around-"

"Oh well," and he moved to let it drop to the floor. 

He unraveled her sari and Seema remained nervous. After all it had been almost five years since she had laat been intimate with him, let alone anyone. NK pulled on the string of her blouse and picked it up, taking it off. He pulled the strings of her petticoat and it fell to the floor. 

NK looked at her body. Everything he had seen five years ago, was still the same. He had her body memorized and knew everything about it. He even knew more about it than Seema did herself. 

Seema felt herself go red as NK gazed at her. She fidgeted with her hands and NK met her eyes with his. Seema gulped, her eyes displaying her nervousness. 

Will it hurt again, Seema wondered. It's been almost five years.  

NK placed his hand through her hair and kissed her all over her face. "Gosh, you're beautiful," he whispered, as he kissed her. 

Seema blushed. 

"I love you Seema. I love you."

Seema felt a spark run through her and she held him closer to her. "I love you, too," she whispered back. 

He moved to her neck and nibbled and bit on her flesh, earning a small cry from her lips. NK kissed her on her lips again and moved his hands up to her back and unclasped her bra. 

Seema let go with a gasp. She was wearing a strapless bra because the straps would keep sticking out from her blouse and it didn't have the lottle clips to hold them in place. Her bra was caught in between them and Seema shut her eyes, catching her breath. 

"Seema," NK whispered.

Seema gulped and moved back a bit and let her bra fall to the floor. NK looked at her and Seema pulled him back in and kissed him. He didn't hesitate and kissed her back. 

Seema let go first. "Gosh, your lips are so soft!"

"And yours are still juicy," and he kissed her. 

"Mmph," she moaned, and he bit her lips. "Ah," she cried out.

Hearing her cries drove NK wild and he wanted her right now. He slipped his hands in her panties and pulled on it. Before he could, Seema pulled away and gasped.