ACHILLE'S HEEL

A month Later
Allac State
Russia

Ajax's eyes were drinking her all, capturing her each and every movement as she glided across the room, twirling her dress, she seemed to be unaware of the person leaning against her door.

A round silver carved mirror was proudly displaying the Strom princess' beauty as she smoothed down her dress.

Looking at the mirror, she saw him behind her, giving his genuine signature grin which made him look so stunning as if he was the angel himself making her breathing stop for a moment.

"You are really a treasure, a dangerously beautiful one at that" he turned to her examining her almond eyes which were sparkling with happiness, kissing her forehead with so much affection that it warmed her heart.

"Are you ready to meet the American mafia?" She asked him to which he simply hummed and for a moment Alaina thought that this man was taking this important trip as a vacation where he will get to spend time with her.

"You are so exquisite." Again the caution of mafia clans was thrown at the back of her mind when he heedlessly praised her.

"I do? This dress does cover all of my scars." she joked but her eyes widened when she saw emotions in his eyes breaking like sparkling glass, turmoil in those turquoise green orbs- all raw for her, just for her.

"You think you are not pretty because of these scars?" Before she could reply the man molded his lips to hers, batteling for dominance, it wasn't a gentle kiss, it was a war of passion. His one hand engulfed her waist and the other cupped her cheek. He felt rage and melancholy when she treated herself as such.

His tongue entered her mouth exploring her depths, kissing her like she was his last breath, pushing her towards the wall while submerging her cold presence in his warm one- fire collided with ice.

The Devil of the Mafia dynasty and the princess of Russia's frozen world- unaware to the world, their combination was deadly but so beautiful that it made them one complete whole.

She loved strawberries and surely tasted like one, digging her fingers into his shoulders, the world seemed to blur around them.

She pulled away, her breathing rapid but he didn't seem to have enough of her, pushing down one strap of her dress he trailed opened mouth kisses along her collarbone to her shoulder, then biting her neck in the soft-hard way that made her go crazy again peppering it with kisses.

"J- Jax" she moaned out, a seiren's call to his ears.
"Time for telling you what you actually are little treasure" his tongue trailed her skin antagonizingly slow, teeth scraping softly against her neck.

He flipped her so that her front was pressed against the wall. Taking off another strap down while continuing his wet kisses on her neck, his hands trailing down to her hips.

She wished to touch him, feel him, kiss every inch of that ambrosial body of his and see the masculine beast wither for her, but right now it seemed like he was teaching her a lesson- the one she would never want to stop.

He opened the back zip of her gown to her waist, her creamy flesh being exposed, the faded scars on her back seemed to scream the tale of her survival. She was a person who had endured and waited for so many years for taking her rightful place and protecting her loved ones.

He bend down on his knee, tracing each one of those marks with his lips while calling her his treasure, his goddess, his princess, his women, giving her so much love and care, it made her eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"Who are you baby?"
"I am your woman"

"Hmmm...Baby you are the woman I will conquer the world with"

If he was death she was ready to die.

...................

Rivan Castle
Russia

Tartarus in Greek mythology is the deep abyss- a dungeon of torment, grief, cries, and inflicting unimaginable pain on the evil souls making them suffer the same hell flames in which they burned the lives of other innocent men.

But Tartarus headquarters of American mafia was a different tale, it's roots of crimes were connected to the city of Houston in America but it has spread its venom to Russia, China, Cambodia and various parts of Latin America and Europe along with Southeast Asia.

Today was the birthday of the American Don Julian. Various delegates and connections were meant to be strengthened today and write a new history of blood in Russia. He had arrived a day ago at the request of his nephew- Ajax.

What looked like a celebration was in turn a part organized to see what mafia families were allies and others that would have to be conquered.

A large garden embellished with white roses and lilac flowers came into view as a black Mercedes stopped in front of it, security with all types of guns and snipers roaming on the roof of the Victorian style Castle secured the area.

Cream colored fountains sprouting blue water came into view as the driver of the Mercedes opened the door for his master- A man and a black veiled beauty emerged from the car, her dress, a stark contrast on her milky skin, making her epitome of beauty, the man encircled his arm softly yet possessively across her waist- a sign of respect and significance.

The blue lush carpet adorned with lavender and lilacs welcomed them inside the castle as several clan heads turned to eye the green-eyed beast staring at him with awe, envy, and others with murderous intent, yet each one had their attention on him since he was an enigma enough to enchant people.

The girl beside him wasn't a low standard seductress, she was a queen who owned the land she walked on and it could be seen in the way her calm paces made people become aware of the huntress among them despite them being unable to see her face due to the black veil.

Her face was veiled with the finest of black lace, only making her eyes visible.

The Don viewing the scene from above balcony spotted the one he was searching for, it was about time that he arrived yet with a woman? Since when was his nephew interested in women?

Maybe this female was a spy or a guard....because if not then the Achilles heel of Ajax Waylon would be targeted and this female would have to pay the price. Not every woman was strong enough to survive in the mafia dynasty, even the daughters of the don were protected and never allowed to go out so to secure their lives.

But what if Ajax could truly has a woman that could rule beside him with an iron fist?

Then she wont be his Achilles heal...she would be his strength.

--------------------------------------------------------