Ch17: Tessaiga

(Y/N POV)

A minute later we found Inuko and Kagome running away from some swampland with the later carrying the Nintōjō.

Should have figured she was the one who sent Jaken flying towards us.

A moment later I didn't get the chance to greet them when a screaming projectile came  flying into me.

Seems like Sesshōmaru used Jaken as a projectile, I kind of feel sorry for him.

"Master!" Yura called out as I plummeted to the ground, only to be caught by Inuko.

Jaken wasn't so lucky as he crashed into a tree.

"Glad to see that you are alright Y/N, well mostly anyway." She said while looking at my right arm. "But where is my frigid bitch of a sister?"

"Trapped her in ice, but it didn't last long." I said, getting her to nod.

"Please tell me that you at least got a good hit in?" Inuko questioned.

"More then you could ever achieve Inuko."

I didn't have time to react as Sesshōmaru shot through the clearing and grabbed Inuko by her throat dropping me to the ground and landing on my right arm, causing me to scream out in pain.

"Sorry about that Y/N." Sesshōmaru said emotionlessly before eyeing Kagome who had notched an arrow in her direction. She simply swung Inuko in her direction. "If anyone of you try anything I will simply kill Inuko." 

Kagome still kept the arrow notched, backing off but still waiting for the perfect shot.

"Good. Now then Inuko-" She was cut off when Inuko kicked her in straight into her opened wound. This losened her grip on Inuko who kicked herself away from her and proceeded to grab me and run away. Sesshōnaru tried to close the distance, but Kagome took her shot. It missed, but Yura grabbed it with her hairs and jabbed it into the open wound.

"Take that you bitch!" Inuko called out before Sesshōmaru ripped out the arrow and formed her yoki whip.

She wrapped it around myself and Inuko and with a tug sent us flying towards her. With her free hand she caught me and simply dropped me to the ground before pulling Inuko towards her.

And immediately gorging her right eye out much to everyone's horror.

She callously tossed the screaming Inuko into Kagome and Yura before crushing the eye, revealing a black pearl.

That's it! I may be exhausted, out of power, and can't use my right arm that well, but Sesshōmaru needs to pay!

I drew Shūsui out and tried to strike her, but she gracefully dodged and pried the sword from my hand and tossed it to the ground.

Okay I was now weaponless, but that didn't mean I was defenseless. I tried to hit or kick her only for her to hold me away from here body.

Seeing no other option, I did the only thing I could do.

I bit her hand, hard enough to draw blood.

Surprised, she let me go and barely dodged Yura trying to strike at her with Benigasumi and slammed her into the ground.

She looked between her hand and myself for a few seconds before advancing towards me.

Before she could do anything however, Inuko appeared and tackled her to the ground.

"This is for my eye you bitch!" She roared out as she tried to tear out Sesshōmaru's throat with her claws. She only managed to scratch at her throat before Sesshōmaru used her whip to fling Inuko away.