Get to know Taehyun

-----------------

facts about my savage boi taehyun XD

+ Taehyun is from Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

+ Taehyun is the 4th member that was revealed on January 17, 2019.

+ He has an older sister and an older brother.

+ He is a student at Hanlim Arts School.

+ Taehyun revealed that he used to act strong even if he's weak to an extent until his personality changed.

+ He likes sweet things including Caramel Frappuccino.

+ Taehyun is someone who focuses more on the present more than worrying about the future.

+ PD-nim helped Taehyun with his expression by telling him that he should think of himself as a handsome guy (aww bby you're always handsome!!)

+ He doesn't like mint chocolate chip ice cream (@jin and namjoon an ally has been made)

+ He is left-handed.

+ Taehyun sleeps with his eyes open and doesn't close all the way. Soobin even said that when Taehyun goes to sleep you have to check if he's really sleeping. (i find it cute tho)

+ Taehyun has a really angled nose. (go get a protractor and measure it)

+ He is mature and passionate.

+ He speaks english (yEZ)

+ Taehyun said one of the rules in the dorm is come out of the shower within 3 songs. (honestly this is how i measure my time when i shower)

+ Taehyun used to do educational videos teaching kids how to speak English when he was a little kid. (sEE THAT YALL THIS GROUP HAS GENIUSES)

+ His sister can also speak english.

+ He likes photography.

+ Taehyun can't eat spicy food (same son)

+ Taehyun likes the smell of nature.

+ He is very strong (weW STAN A STRONG MAN)

-------------------